Whats for tea tonight?

Red day for me today so I'm going to have a lovely gammon steak (fat removed) with a 'fried' egg and lots of tomatoes... Oh and mushrooms too!

Last edited:
Yeah we have a jar here too but also have all the ingredients to make it from scratch so to save on syns I'm recipe hunting :)

Great idea :) Just Im low on fresh ingredients till 2moro so just rooting cupboard hehe

OH is making mushroom and bacon risotto tonight with steamed veg on the side.

Roast chicken (no skin, obviously), boiled new potatoes and lots of salad. Was meant to be Shepherd's Pie, but the heat prompted a change of meal!

Still hot so provided my shopping arrives on time (the salad, coriander & ginger is on board )

Thai Salmon Burgers plus SW coleslaw & salad mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

melt in the middle burgers and ratatouille after wi.... I am hungry now:)

Was way to hot for my roast dinner so we have had a roast pork salad with wholemeal pitta yumyum
xx

BeckyBunny said:
I made them with diced chicken on kebab sticks. I did a marinade made out of some tomato purée and some blue dragon sweet chilli dipping sauce which is 1 sin per tbsp. I used 3 tbsp to do 6 mini kebabs and left them to marinade overnight so it worked out as 1.5 sins each per 3 kebabs plus sins for the sour cream dip. if you can't be bothered to make them I know tesco do something very similar but not sure how many sins are in theirs.

Thank you, I'll give them a go, they do look really good x

Hubby is cooking chicken with a curry/yoghurty sauce based in one of the SW recipes but with his tweaks. Well have that with savoury rice and baby broccoli. It smells lovely so far:) .

Chicken marinated in lime and coriander, mexican style rice, butternut squash chips / crisps baby sweetcorn, beans, sugarsnap peas and beans.

Chicken italiana from the feasts for a fiver book with cabbage & carrots for me and carrots & broccoli for himself... as he is afraid of cabbage!

Ham salad as only just got home from work

lsf666 said:
Hubby is cooking chicken with a curry/yoghurty sauce based in one of the SW recipes but with his tweaks. Well have that with savoury rice and baby broccoli. It smells lovely so far:) .

It was yummy :)

Back