Whats for tea tonight?

I made diet coke chicken with baked spud( hexb) and SF veg. Used a slightly different recipe to the one I used last time and it turned out rubbish :( ate it but didn't really enjoy! Totally scoffed it last time!

image-2743198790.jpg

BeckyBunny said:
SW recipe spinach and cottage cheese cannelloni with carrots and green beans. Plus a skinny cow chocolate lolly after.

Was it nice. Going to get these ingredients cause it looks yummy

catmonkey said:
Was it nice. Going to get these ingredients cause it looks yummy

Yeah was lovely! I've done it before and I always adapt the recipe slightly. I put a bit of nutmeg in, I use herby passata instead of plain etc. It's nice either way though.

Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta - and it was gorg!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken Milanese was lovely. Felt just like eating southern fried chicken but all free!! Num num xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had 2 Beef steaks with SW chips, fried mushrooms & fried tomatoes - all fried in fry light :)

Gettingthinnerbytheday said:
Oh any chance of the recipe???? I LOVE Salt & pepper chicken :D

For us it was a quick & easy chick pea dhal, rice & chips x

Sorry, no recipe... It's my guilty not so secret weekly treat from the Chinese takeaway :)

Kieragh1515 said:
Lol u get us excited week after week hun lol! What's the syns in chinese one? X

I know! The jury appears to be out on syns, but I pitch it somewhere between 7.5 and 15 depending on how much I eat x

SW kebab, chips and spiced onions x

I've had a neutral day...and just not sure...
was gona have egg & bacon for lunch, then a type of carbornara..so EE
Then remembered I've some chicken, so was gonna do chicken egg fried rice, or noodles...ok, just found some torilla wraps that need using...arghhhh, decisions, decisions

ended up with egg fried chicken noodles, with veg & topped with chinese curry sauce

Friday night (and Saturday too with leftovers) tends to be lasagne night in our house - minus any cheese! Very filling and syn free too!

It's going to be just normal minced beef lasagne tonight but we have done variations in the past - chilli lasagne, chicken fajita lasagne, etc.

I think I must be related to Garfield the cat because I could just live on lasagne!

It will be either left over vegetable Chilli from last night or a chicken salad depending on how i feel after the gym tonight x

Back