Whats for tea tonight?

Sausages (3) Sw chips done in actifry with lots of mushrooms and some gravy, followed by fruit salad and crushed meringue.

Trio of chips (Regular spud, sweet potato & BNS) with baked beans, egg and salad. :)

OH and I are playing squash this evening so it'll have tobe something relatively quick this evening - so probably either haddock, veg and new potatoes or pasta with veg and quorn.

Have been really bad at not planning evening meals this last week (thankfully we've not gone mad and had naughty stuff - probably only because there's naff all naughty in the cupboards!)... really must look through my new recipe books for some ideas as opposed to hastily made-up throw everything together pasta and rice dishes!

Jacket potato and something I think.....just not sure what yet!

Scrap that.....now decided on bacon burgers (from SW website), without the bread rolls, and celeriac and butternut squash chips.

i am really hungry so probably a jacket with beans and a fried egg on top.
theni must make pasta for my packed lunches this week - forgot last night which is why i am hungry today lol

On a green day, and have aqua aerobics at 8.45 so need something fairly quick but tasty. Suggestions?
Otherwise it'll be jacket potato and beans which is just a bit boring...

mentalmarie said:
On a green day, and have aqua aerobics at 8.45 so need something fairly quick but tasty. Suggestions?
Otherwise it'll be jacket potato and beans which is just a bit boring...

How about a pasta and sauce or instant rice with extra veggies? Always a quick fix for us... Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

SW quiche using ham, mushrooms, courgettes, peppers, sweetcorn and virtually FF cottage cheese with chives, made it lunchtime and its yummy yummy :) with mixed salad for my SF portions

sw chilli, with side portions of cauli, brocolli and carotts and a small portion of rice...

Jacket topped with thick superspeed soup!! Lots of water. Can you yell I'm trying to be good!!

Left over syn free curry and a bag of Tilda microwave pilau rice (2 1/2 syns). Will be having it about 8 after boxercise. I'm starving and want it NOW though!!

sw chilli, with side portions of cauli, brocolli and carotts and a small portion of rice...

oh my oh my oh my that was absolutely splendiferous. I feel absolutely full and content.

|Do need to go to the gym tonight though so hope i do not feel full for too long......

Back