Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade Chicken kebab (grilled chicken with possibly jerk seasonings grilled onions and peppers) in a wholemeal coop pitta (HEB) and SW smoked paprika chips (HEB) with mozzarella cheese (HEA) and a side salad. Yummy :)

Syn free sausage, actifry chips, baked beans, mushrooms & tomatoes.:D

Spaghetti bolognaise, hexa of cheese and a skinny cow ice cream. Then an early night so I can try and drown out the sounds of sirens and London burning down around me! Baseball bat at the ready to fend off any looters who think they're going to take their luck looting residential properties.

BeckyBunny said:
Spaghetti bolognaise, hexa of cheese and a skinny cow ice cream. Then an early night so I can try and drown out the sounds of sirens and London burning down around me! Baseball bat at the ready to fend off any looters who think they're going to take their luck looting residential properties.

Stay safe my lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, im new to the site and have just joined. I'm joining slimming world classes in 2 weeks when my mother in law gets back from hols! lol! But ive started myself at home yesterday.

I've had steak and SW chips tonight for tea and pepper sauce made with hex milk :)

x

Wasn't feeling too great tonight so wanted a quick and easy green day dinner.

So i had a Uncle Bens Chicken and Mushroom Risotto (4 1/2) and a Hartley's NAS Strawberry Jelly Pot (1/2). No free food though which wasn't very good of me!

Emily1988 said:
Hi, im new to the site and have just joined. I'm joining slimming world classes in 2 weeks when my mother in law gets back from hols! lol! But ive started myself at home yesterday.

I've had steak and SW chips tonight for tea and pepper sauce made with hex milk :)

x

Hi babe... Sounds like you have made a good start, and finding this site will help loads, lots of good advice and support from some very good people... Welcome...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've just had pepper, courgette and mushroom risotto with a rocket salad- delicious if I do say so myself :)

image-2107517026.jpg

Lentil and Mushroom Loaf and SW chips I was norty and skipped the superfree as I'm doing greeb

This followed by this!!!! Diet? What diet?? Xx

Attachments

• image-994253192.jpg
    image-994253192.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3554498781.jpg
    image-3554498781.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 103
Emily1988 said:
Thank you :) I have around 2 stone to loose for my doctor to help me concieve and an extra stone for myself :)

Xx

Well, good luck on your journey...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

SW tikka masala :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back