Whats for tea tonight?

jono68 said:
That looks really nice, could you tell me how you made it please x

It's from the SW Family Feasts recipe book. Just fry some onions and quorn sausages until brown, add some Harissa paste, a tin of tomatoes, a tin of haricot beans, a tin of black eyed beans, some Worcester sauce, 150ml of stock and then simmer for 10 mins with lid on and then 10 mins with the lid off. If you want it spicier add some chilli when you add all the beans in. X

Thanks for that, I will be trying it tomorrow x

I was trying to use up bits and pieces of veg so chucked it all in an omlette not really expecting much but it was yummmmy!! Had it with potatoes and rocket...

image-1653308596.jpg

Ok. I didn't have a take away. Had a slightly healthy fry up instead.

2 hash browns (4.5 syns), 2 ASDA beef sausages (6 syns), beans, tomatoes and "fried" eggs with a dollop of ketchup (1 syn)

Very nice and a teeny bit naughty but avoided the takeaway which would have been worse!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had chicken breast, mini roast potatoes with fry light, broccoli, green beans and carrots. Oh and bisto gravy :( not fussed on bisto but needed gravy lol xx

Emily1988 said:
Anyone know the syn value of bisto? X

I don't sorry but if you mix a beef oxo, hot water and a little instant mash to thicken it. It's free on EE (i' ve heard). Tried it on Sunday and it did the job. Just thought I'd share for next time.

Probably slimming world chips with something lol

Sounds lush! I really must make this mushroom loaf :! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The mushroom loaf is very nice...and it freezes well, so you don't have to eat it all in one go. It's also very filling! xx

Back