Whats for tea tonight?

Wow! Roast chicken's popular tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

......followed by syn free ice cream, strawberries and raspberries!

Hate to admit this but my poor OH finally got fed up with doing all the cooking and cleaning for the last month since I've been in plaster, and he ordered us Dominos pizza to give himself a break. Wish I could say it was horrible and not worth it but it was lush and totally worth the horrendous number of sins. Back on the plan tomorrow!

I went for a bbq at my mums and now feel really sick from the greasy food....

I can't understand why it is free when you can visibly see big chunks of fat on it ?!?

I bought the pork shank as there were less cals and fat than the so assumed it would have been less - oh well 3 is not too bad for main meal
Yes its a puzzle to me too to be honest, but if its good enough for S W mag, its good enough for me. I really enjoy it, its normally a weekend treat meal for me.

lsf666 said:
Roast chicken (HEB) with actifried potatoes, sweet potatoes and bns, roasted carrots, courgettes and steamed cabbage and sprouts.

A rare green day for me so only 1 breast as a HEB. (hope I'm right with this as I'm usually on EE)

And a piccie :)

Attachments

• image-630607210.jpg
    image-630607210.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 85
Fancy an omelette tonight with beans & SW chips :)

BeckyBunny said:
Hate to admit this but my poor OH finally got fed up with doing all the cooking and cleaning for the last month since I've been in plaster, and he ordered us Dominos pizza to give himself a break. Wish I could say it was horrible and not worth it but it was lush and totally worth the horrendous number of sins. Back on the plan tomorrow!

I cheated and had this too... OH ordered it as a celebration coz I lost 5lbs but thanks to him I've prob put it back on lol :( x

Chicken fillets with veg, veg, veg and more veg!!

After visiting my parents for the weekend, who have a huge veg garden, I arrived home yesterday with a car load of the stuff - onions, shallots, beetroot, carrots, baby parsnips, leeks, marrows, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, chillies, potatoes, peas, broad beans.... that'll keep us going for a couple of weeks!

Our dinner last night - gammon steaks, new potatoes, runner beans and carrots - cost us a sum total of £1.25 per person... gotta love parents with veg gardens!!

Chicken roast dinner leftover from last night...roast potatoes, lots of veg, gravy and one of mums lovely yorkshire puddings!

Back