Whats for tea tonight?

Im going to try the maple syrup chicken that someone posted on here a few weeks ago. probably have it with some SW chips! yummy! (I hope) :D

Looking forward to tonights, Tuna Steak, Ratatouile & a baked potato. :)

Potato hash with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and half a Poussin.

becciharland said:
Chips Chips and more Chips lol oh and a egg with some Beans or Spaghetti Yummy cant wait :) Then a Zumba Class :)

You can eat all that then exercise? I can't drink/eat hours before my aerobics class otherwise I have a huge stitch and can't do it... X

Luxury Fish Pie, Smoked Haddock, Prawns and Cod in butter sauce, Sugarsnap peas, broccoli and carrots, followed by peach and white tea jelly (from Australia) yum x

becciharland said:
Chips Chips and more Chips lol oh and a egg with some Beans or Spaghetti Yummy cant wait :) Then a Zumba Class :)

Omg u can eat all that then exercise? Jealous much I have to "fast" from about 1pm for my aerobics class at 7pm otherwise I get a HUGE stitch and can't do it... Am on my fast now and I am sooooooo thirsty :-( but I once ate a mikado at 5pm and honestly I had a stitch and it hurts so bad when u try and push through it lol

Omg u can eat all that then exercise? Jealous much I have to "fast" from about 1pm for my aerobics class at 7pm otherwise I get a HUGE stitch and can't do it... Am on my fast now and I am sooooooo thirsty :-( but I once ate a mikado at 5pm and honestly I had a stitch and it hurts so bad when u try and push through it lol

I don't get a stitch, but I once ate dinner (Jacket spud, beans and salad) before Aerofusion - I nearly boked everywhere. Too many jumps!

Home made Chilli and rice, yum yum!!! followed a big fruit salad!!! cant wait!!! x

Chicken breast wrapped in parma ham and stuffed with philly light, with new potatoes and corn on the cob, YUM!

chicken spears, rice and salad :D

Back