Whats for tea tonight?

KFC style chicken with noodles ,stir fry veg and syn free BBQ sauce :)

xxx

Well if staying in then SW style fry up :D If my darling partner decides to treat me to dinner out then maybe steak or a curry hehe :D

elb4160 said:
Red day today so I'm not sure!
Might do chilli and have mashed celeriac instead of rice (rice for OH)

What dies celeriac taste like, keep meaning to try, but not got round to it yet: also is it free or superfree...

What dies celeriac taste like, keep meaning to try, but not got round to it yet: also is it free or superfree...

As far as I know it's superfree. As the name suggests it tastes quite celery-ish, it's hard to describe, it's unique! I like it, especially with lots of black pepper on it :) It's not too expensive either, so wouldn't hurt to get one to try! You prepare it just like swede.

Spag bol :) xxx

Blondee said:
Spag bol :) xxx

Gosh I am so craving a spaghetti Bol right now :) got my mince out of the freezer today so I can make it tomorrow day when I am off work ready for tea tomorrow night. Is it sad to be this excited about it already? :) x

I had stirfry with quorn pieces....enough left for tomorrow too!

I had a lovely paprika chicken salad x

1/2 portion of beef in black bean sauce with a roasted pepper and spicy sw wedges....yummy and only 2.5 syns....

I had Cous Cous and salad. Green day. While hubby scoffed a large double steak Angus with onion rings. And I didn't even have a chip. :eek:

Pasta with veggie sauce (tinned tomatoes, passata, onions, aubergine, courgettes, peppers, peas, cannelini beans, haricot beans and a green chilli)

So full up plus enough for lunch tomorrow and a freezer meal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-52106170.jpg
    image-52106170.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 34
I had a SW fry up :D

Back