Whats for tea tonight?

We had baked aubergine slices with hexa cheese, salmon fillet with diet coke sauce, actifry chips and stir fried veg in oyster sauce .

I've been naughty and had KFC today so I havent eaten anything else! :( why oh why?! I regret it so much! Although it was very very yummy and I did have beans...lol! x

tonight i am having mung bean wrap filled with chicken,lettuce,toms,cucumber,grated carrott,onions. with baby sweetcorn and sugar snap peas on the side.

We are having the mushroom and lentil loaf Kev made yesterday with salad and new potatoes...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Chilli and baked potato here. Going to put chilli in the slow cooker in a min so it's ready when we get home from a friends house later.

Sausage, Bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, onion, peppers, tomatoes and spicy wedges nearing the end if the holiday and need to use up some food...

Tonight is quorn sausage and baked bean bake.

Quorn sausges mixed with baked beans & a little bit of chilli powder, topped with 'fried' onions, cheese and then mashed tato. Cooked in the oven for a bit.

It's my favouriteist comfort food.

xx

Piri Piri pork (SW recipe of the week a couple of weeks ago) with either rice or couscous. Plan on throwing loads of super free veg into the piri piri pork so won't need to have 1/3 SF on the side!

Need to come up with some yummy quick and easy meals for one for the next few nights as OH is away from tomorrow morning until either late Sunday night or Monday morning. Can see that I'll be lazy and end up having steak one night, salmon another and random 'whatever I can find and throw together' for the third night! I am so predictable when he is away!

Back