Whats for tea tonight?

Im going to have a stir fry with quorn and water chestnuts with a blue dragon hoi sin sauce(4 syns) and noodles. Looking forward to it, will be like a take away.

Re Mushy Pea Curry
Really must get the recipe for this...

Did you get the recipe - if not here it is.

3 cans of mushy peas
1 can of baked beans
onions and mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 tablespoon of sweetener
curry powder to taste
fry light
Brown off the onions and mushrooms in some fry light, then add all the rest of the ingredients and leave on the heat for approx 20-30 mins. If you find the mixture too thick just add some water.

I have never made it but have this in my file.

We are having Chicken Tikka Masala which I am adapting from the Actifry C.T.M recipe - it will be free on Red Day and going to have cauliflower "rice" and salad with it. If it turns out ok with put a photo and recipe on later.

systema said:
Re Mushy Pea Curry

Did you get the recipe - if not here it is.

3 cans of mushy peas
1 can of baked beans
onions and mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 tablespoon of sweetener
curry powder to taste
fry light
Brown off the onions and mushrooms in some fry light, then add all the rest of the ingredients and leave on the heat for approx 20-30 mins. If you find the mixture too thick just add some water.

I have never made it but have this in my file.

We are having Chicken Tikka Masala which I am adapting from the Actifry C.T.M recipe - it will be free on Red Day and going to have cauliflower "rice" and salad with it. If it turns out ok with put a photo and recipe on later.

Lol was reading the cauliflower rice recipe earlier, will u let me know what it turns out like & if u adapt any part of cooking process thanks :)

spaghetti bolognase but then off to a wedding evening do so will have to try and use flexible syns :D

Just grabbed a salmon fillet out of the freezer so will throw that in the oven with some fresh ginger, black pepper and soy sauce I think unless I can come up with something more inspiring by then!

Probably serve it with new potatoes, runner beans and broad beans - have tons of both and peas in the freezer courtesy of my dad's veg garden - shame peas and broad beans aren't superfree!

Lol was reading the cauliflower rice recipe earlier, will u let me know what it turns out like & if u adapt any part of cooking process thanks :)[/QUOTE

The cauliflower "rice" is the easy part :D
I put the cauliflower through the grater blade in the food processor then steam it for a few minutes and leave to drain.
I also use it as "mash" just steam as usual then mash and add some Philadelphia low fat cheese.

Well!

I was meant to be going out for a meal with work, and we had planned on going for an indian, so i was looking forward to having a curry (worked out syn values beforehand) only to find out it had been changed and a Chinese was planned

I wasn't happy at all- i was looking forward to a curry

so i've decided not to go out, and i'm going to make chicken curry with rice and chips :) totally syn free (and also saves me about a tenner!!!)

i didnt wanna go out anyways :p

Have been off plan - trying to return - so we are gonna have Joes Burgers, SW coleslaw, salad & corn on the cob (cheese & bacon on the burgers!)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having some pork mince dry fried with garlin chilli lemongrass and lots of other Thai style bits and bobs and I'm having it inside huge leaves of iceburg lettuce. Like that Chinese dish but can't remember the name.

A very un rock and roll Saturday night tea of stew!

Have been away so decided we all needed a good portion of vegetables! :D

Back