Whats for tea tonight?

Roast Chicken (cooked whole in the slow cooker and skin removed), Actifry roast potatoes, carrots, sprouts and cauliflower with a little gravy.......mmm!:D

eat smart sausage, liver, bacon and onion casserole served with oodles of savoy cabbage, carrot,, cauli, brocolli - will be doing mash for kids and hubby - so don't know whether i will resist.....

Mini_Mog said:
Ocean pie from new mag:)

Gonna make this soon-looks yummy! Post how you get on!!

Quorn spaghetti Bol for me! Can't wait!!

Pork loin steak, fry lighted roast potatoes with garlic and fresh thyme, mange tout and baby sweetcorn.

hot and spicy chicken fillets with cous cous and salad :D

Lamb doner meat kebab that is currently cooking! It's my first attempt so fingers crossed. Changed to a red day. So I can have two pitta and lots of salad.
I've made an sw orange cheesecake 24 syns so 6 for 1/4. I intend to have that for supper if it's set.

Vegetable curry and boiled rice

eat smart sausage, liver, bacon and onion casserole served with oodles of savoy cabbage, carrot,, cauli, brocolli - will be doing mash for kids and hubby - so don't know whether i will resist.....

my my my I be so full. It was scrummy!

Cheesy brocolli and penne bake from the recipe book with the new mag.

Rest of the liver, Bacon and sausage casserole with oodles of savoy cabbage, carrots, plus any other veg I find lurking...

SW wedges, quorn burgers (2?) in a wholemeal bun (HExB) with cheese (HExA) 'fried' onions, baked beans & whatever salad bits i find in the fridge :) really looking forward to it!!! :)

Tuna salad :) although once my shopping comes im guessing i'll change my mind lol

Got jackets cooked so either free chilli with a dollop of 0% greek yog and salad or beans cheese salad and free coleslaw decisions decisions. Followed by half a melon and maybe a options hot choc for 2 syns later :)

Back