Whats for tea tonight?

fs22 said:
Cheesy brocolli and penne bake from the recipe book with the new mag.

That looks delicious - let us know how it turns out. I got to buy a small Pyrex dish to make it for one as my OH is allergic to cheese... I mean how ridiculous haha :D xxx

Tuna , Tomato Penne

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2856893719.jpg
    image-2856893719.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 47
That looks delicious - let us know how it turns out. I got to buy a small Pyrex dish to make it for one as my OH is allergic to cheese... I mean how ridiculous haha :D xxx

It was nice. I'm not a big fan (don't like) cottage cheese but used it anyway.....cos the recipe said so!

OH's verdict is that it needs more cheese and some bacon :rolleyes: lol

I will definately make it again.....and we've got leftovers for tea tomorrow - the recipe quantities are for 4 - gives very generous portions!

Last night we had guests over and I did mushroom and bacon risotto, a mixed salad, caremelised butternut squash wedges and then a very non slimming world chocolate brownie for pudding.

Syn free curry, maybe give egg fried rice a go if not just boiled rice. Gonna try and make mango chutney, onion chutney, mint sauce n then cut up onions, cucumber and tomatoes to have with a poppadum! May even give onion bahjis a go but I dunno if I could fit them in ha ha x x

Tuesday night after WI in, is grill up night, 2 x Morrison's 60% fat free sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 poached eggs, SW chips, Mountains of mushrooms and grilled tomatoes, baked beans, side salad and 2 slices fried wholemeal bread (fried in fry light), yum xx

Some sort of Mexican chicken fajitas using up all the leftovers in the fridge so it's going to be a bit random but hot to use up all the fridge/freezer stuff as were on holiday next week whoo hoo :)

I have some salmon, spaghetti, curry powder and fromage frais to use up. So some kind of tandori salmon on a bed curried spaghetti with oven roasted tomato and onions

Back