Whats for tea tonight?

fish, parsley sauce (1.5) , new pots (hexb), green beans & carrots

We are having Chicken pasta with lots of mushrooms/Sweetcorn and anything else i can throw in that's free :)

Quorn beef style slices, two slices of ww wholemeal bread, beef tomato, salad, and a bag of velvet crunch, today my main meal is at lunchtime because I am at the pub, so having a jacket with leftover quorn chilli...

Not really sure as forgot to take anything out of the freezer to defrost!

Hmmm, most likely pasta with veggie and tomato sauce, with quorn pieces. If we're feeling like throwing a couple of syns in there as well, maybe some chorizo too! Mmmm, chorizo!

Smoffi said:
We're having sticky chicken - SW website recipe - with loads of crispy salad, just wish hubby would hurry up and get home, it's gonna be scrummy!

We had this last week and it was delish. Kids loved it too. Enjoy :)

Freezer leftovers as no weekly shop this week. So looking likely to be a piece of frozen plaice in breadcrumbs (13syns) then bulk out with SF/FF of SW chips, salad and petis pois... Saved my syns so am ok for this tonight and then dessert will be strawberries and a muller vanilla yogurt

Syn free burgers from joes topped with dairy free cheese and garden salad with coleslaw! Hopefully I won't miss the big White batches too much!!!

Homemade burgers with salad and wedges. Will have mine when I get home from WI so will treat myself to a burger bun too hehe.

Back