Whats for tea tonight?

I made some crosse and Blackwell savoury rice supposed to be Chinese flavour but not very so I added a splodge of five spice whilst cooking at lunchtime and chilled it. Had it with smoked peppered mackerel and half a jar of beetroot! It was absolutely scrummy

Egg,sw chips and beans

Indian Prawn Curry with Basmati rice and yog. 2 days of curry on the trot!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

skinnyminx said:
snap - just waiting for mine as I have just got in from the gym - now one egg or two???

Definitely 2!!

;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes definately 2 !!!

Veggie Biryani and wedges

I had the 2 they were yummy.. i alsohad my hexb of wholemeal bread with just a scraping of low fat spread;)

Last night tea............

Pete’s Onion Soup

Serves 2
Ingredients
3 medium onions
1 tbsp. sweetener
450mL beef stock (Knorr rich beef stock pot)
1 tsp garlic
1 garlic clove
56g low fat cheddar cheese, grated (from daily allowance) or 8syn in total
1 tsp Dried thyme
2 slices from a 400g loaf=1 Heb
* 175mL medium white wine=6 syn

Method

Cook the onions and garlic in a pan sprayed with Fry Light until soft, add the sweetener and *white wine, continue to cook for 35-40 mins on a low/medium heat, stirring regularly until they are soft, sticky and sweet.
Add stock, thyme, salt & pepper and cook for a further 20 mins.

Prepare two slightly stale slices of bread (from your daily allowance) rub with the garlic clove then cover with the cheese and place under the grill and cook until the cheese is bubbling.

Either cut the bread and float it on the soup or as a side dish!

*Option extra but syn it!

Attachments

• Onion Soup (Large).JPG
    Onion Soup (Large).JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Onion Soup-2 (Large).JPG
    Onion Soup-2 (Large).JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 33
Well it's Friday, so as per most Friday night's in the Kat household, it's lasagne night!

Tonight's variety is being made with strips of turkey breast, quorn mince, onion, peppers, tomatoes and my home made fajita seasoning.

Tummy is already rumbling in anticipation!

Tonight its going to be sarnies again for us as Friday usa a hard night to grab food... Think it will be low fat cheddar tomato and salad on ww bread... Might have a bag of ww snacks to go with... Then its behind the bar I go...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm trying diet coke chicken as recommended by a sw member at group this week - you probably all know this but apparently it goes like sticky bbq sauce, not sure what to do with it - syn some rice possibly

fat&40 said:
I'm trying diet coke chicken as recommended by a sw member at group this week - you probably all know this but apparently it goes like sticky bbq sauce, not sure what to do with it - syn some rice possibly

It's lovely, when my oh Kev makes it he saves some of the sauce to use in a stir fry later in the week... Enjoy... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

HM syn free burger :D

Pizza topped chicken (HExA) with SW wedges (HExB) & roasted veg (courgette, asparagus & mixed peppers)

Followed by a weetabix oaty bar (synned) instead of birthday cake :D

Back