Whats for tea tonight?

Laura_carlburgess said:
How much parmesan can you have for HEA? That looks like a lot and I looove melted cheese on my food so want to find a way of getting more for my HEA :)

It's 28g and grated with the fine side of my grater ;)

Tonite we are having Large Square Pizzas (8 SYN for a whole Warbutons square wrap) tomato sauce topping - SYN free, plus ham I think and will use 2 HEAs for cheese. Will sprinkle after with uncooked pineapple! And may have coleslaw also!

Yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I done some pork fillets in the slow cooker with passata, shallots, potatoes, garlic, chilli and paprika. Smells lovely looking forward to tucking into it soon

chilli and rice :D

This isn't particularly glamorous but goodness me it tastes so lovely! I've had potatoes mashed with small amount of skimmed milk (HEX) and then I put a spoon of Quark in. Then browned off some quorn mince in pan, added a tin of spaghetti hoops and then an oxo! Sounds weird but tastes beautiful - a little bit like the old Heinz spag bol in a tin. Yum yum!

Just had chicken chow mien. Not too bad for a first go :)

Parisian steak which is with green beans and broccoli all free followed by banana and muller light .

Jacket potato, beans and cheese. Gotta love a green day!

Salt beef and latkas. Last day of holiday and round the MIL's :-(

She's off to get non SW friendly crumble for dessert soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back