Whats for tea tonight?

Beef stir fry in oyster sauce

Broccoli & mild cheese pasta n sauce (0.5) with added broccoli, garden peas & red onions

Love it coz cheesy sauces always seem naughty :D

Last edited by a moderator:
**punk*~*star** said:
Broccoli & mild cheese pasta n sauce (0.5) with added broccoli & red onions

Love it coz cheesy sauces always seem naughty :D

I love these!! I eat one nearly every day for breakfast/dinner... 1/2 a syn!! Bonus :) I put cheese in as my HExA so very "naughty" haha xxx

Joes sausages, coleslaw and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hot and spicy stir fry

Steak & sweet potato wedges xx

Gammon steak with pineapple on top, with new potatoes and some veg (need to check the fridge!)

Mmm, how do you make mushy pea curry...sounds lush.
I'm having carrot, parsnip and potato curry with rice and cashew nuts.

neffa said:
Mmm, how do you make mushy pea curry...sounds lush.
I'm having carrot, parsnip and potato curry with rice and cashew nuts.

It's heavenly :) I think slimming world has turned me into a veggie, hardly eat meat any more!!

3 cans of mushy peas
1 can of baked beans
onions and mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 tablespoon of sweetener
curry powder to taste ( schwartz mild curry powder is good)
fry light

brown off the onions and mushrooms in some fry light, then add all the rest of the ingredients and leave on the heat for approx 20-30 mins. If you find the mixture to thick just add some water

Sw roast potato a grilled pork loin steak and a pile of cauliflower broccoli green beans and carrots followed by 1/2 syn roulade which I made earlier :)

Syn-free falafels, served in a wholemeal roll (HeB) with lots of salad and yoghurt dressing. Nom nom nom. :D

We had pork chop marinated in chinese 5 spice,sw chips,beans and a poached egg.I have to say i really enjoyed it :)

It's heavenly :) I think slimming world has turned me into a veggie, hardly eat meat any more!!

3 cans of mushy peas
1 can of baked beans
onions and mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 tablespoon of sweetener
curry powder to taste ( schwartz mild curry powder is good)
fry light

brown off the onions and mushrooms in some fry light, then add all the rest of the ingredients and leave on the heat for approx 20-30 mins. If you find the mixture to thick just add some water

I have found in the past adding chick peas goings really well with the texture and also I added bombay potatoes on the side and it was scrummy!

Back