Whats for tea tonight?

Sweet and Sour Pork with egg noodles - EE day today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight I'm having the creamy chicken Korma (from the new mag) with wedges (HExB) & spice roasted beetroot

Tuna steak with mediterranean roast veggies and rice... will double it all up so that it covers my lunch tomorrow as well :)

veg stirfry i reckon at about 4:45 - aquafit at 7 so do not want to sink...

i have turkey steaks out of freezer, just don't know what to do with them yet. any body got any ideas ?

i have turkey steaks out of freezer, just don't know what to do with them yet. any body got any ideas ?
:D love spag bol with turkey mince - rest of family haven't noticed either ;)

diet coke chicken, leeks & carrots in slow cooker with sw wedges (hexb). I'll take it out of slow cooker and put into oven with wedges to thicken up later.

enteralterego said:
Spag Bol using lean turkey mince, never had it with turkey mince before so keen to see how it tastes

My mum always made it with turkey mince - we use Pork mince - I find the secret of tasty spag Bol (apart from ingredients) is the length of time you cook it.

Is it me - or have you noticed that almost every day someone cooks spag Bol !
Maybe there should be a honk if you are having spag Bol today thread ;)

Kx

slice them and stir fry / curry

grill, serve with new pots in skins (hexb) & veg or salad. I'd need some sort of dressing or possibly add some soft cheese (hexa) and wrap in lean ham.

broadsbean said:

Grill with a homemade honey & mustard dressing and serve with mash (potato if BNS) and veg.

Casserole (weather is right for it)

Stir fry (we are having sweet n sour tonite)

Grill, sandwich with cheese from HEA & tomato and wrap in bacon and regrill - serve with jacket spud HEB and veg

Make an escalope (bash it and coat in egg and breadcrumbs) and have with chips and salad or veg

Use in a burger

Skewered kebabs with rice

Kx

Sausage pasta - made a lovely homemade sauce last night ( roasted toms, peppers and garlic added to can chopped tomatoes and slow cooked onions - simmered for ages added a pinch of sweetener ) can't wait .When I get in from work just need to cook the sausages, chop onto bitesized pieces, cook the pasta and toss all together :)

Ooh the sausages sound good.

We are having the lemon and mustard roast pork from the new mag. made it last week and it was delicious. I accidently ordered a huge pork joint from tesco so still have 2 more family poritons in the freezer after tonight.

I suspect this will be a regular on my plans over winter.

Ooh the sausages sound good.

We are having the lemon and mustard roast pork from the new mag. made it last week and it was delicious. I accidently ordered a huge pork joint from tesco so still have 2 more family poritons in the freezer after tonight.

I suspect this will be a regular on my plans over winter.

saw this in the mag, definately one I want to try

fat&40 said:
saw this in the mag, definately one I want to try

Me too!!

Is it easy to make - any tweaks?

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Is it me - or have you noticed that almost every day someone cooks spag Bol !
Maybe there should be a honk if you are having spag Bol today thread ;)

Kx

I guess It's a easy dish to make, I normally try make day before so it adds to flavour but did not have enough time yesterday

Back