Whats for tea tonight?

Bunnylush said:
Aww that looks so symmetrical lol, isn't it funny,I never ate beans much,but when doing SW I love them,I'm aware I'm weird though lol x

Hmm those eggs look perfect!

Gotta love the beans! I must admit to having a bit of a thing for poached egg in toast with beans. And I never even liked mushrooms until about 3 months ago and now I can't get enough of them! X x

Bunnylush said:
Have you used those egg boiling pods? For your eggs? X

Nope. I get the water boiling then take it off the heat completely, crack egg in. The heat completely sets the outside of the egg. Then move it back on to the hob ring on a low setting and voila! Perfect eggs every time. No pods, no vortex, no
Vinegar :) xx

Bunnylush said:
Aww that looks so symmetrical lol, isn't it funny,I never ate beans much,but when doing SW I love them,I'm aware I'm weird though lol x

Hmm those eggs look perfect!

I never ate beans much, and mushrooms or tomatoes at all but as they are SF/FF I am all over them :) haha

MinkyDinky said:
Nope. I get the water boiling then take it off the heat completely, crack egg in. The heat completely sets the outside of the egg. Then move it back on to the hob ring on a low setting and voila! Perfect eggs every time. No pods, no vortex, no

I am going to have to try this my poached eggs end up all froth on the top and not much left to actually eat :)

Lasagne (will make in a small ramakin) with HEB of wholewheat pasta sheets and HEA of cheese on top served with HEB of chilli wedges and salad (lettuce, cabbage, grated carrot, peppers, red onion and beef tomato)

Can't get enough of beef tomato after having it in turkey it's yummy. 12 months ago I never ate mushrooms or tomatoes funny what u will eat as it's 'free food' :)

MinkyDinky said:

I always struggle trying to poach eggs! I'll try this method!

Chinese 'fried' rice for me tonight.

MinkyDinky said:

Oooooo Thank You x

Back