Whats for tea tonight?

Roast Chicken, broccoli, cauli, carrot & swede mash... mmm can't wait!

x

Just made a huge batch of minestrone soup which I will have sprinkled with WW parmesan. Can't wait! Will also have some ryvita and cottage cheese and beetroot when hubby gets in.

I'm having Roast chicken (HexB), salad and new pots :) yum!

skinnyminx said:
WI tonight so if i have lost the 2.5lbs i need to get to 4 stone target beef in black bean sauce with boiled rice - if i do not get it - loads og veg with some extra lean mince!
Fingers crossed for the chinese - it is my birthday tomorrow and it woul be a lovely treat!:p

Happy birthday for tomorrow and Good luck with WI tonight

Cheesy chicken, leek and mushroom pie using HEA with phily light. Was going to have a puff pastry top and syn it but can't warrant nearly 9 syns for a tiny round piece of pastry (as have made little individual pots) so sliced a potato on top but as already had my HEB's on red day it works out as 2.5 syns for the small potato.

Having it with steamed broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage yum

having a green day today and my wierd concoction sweet chilli chicken low fat noodles with a jacket spud hahaha was blumin loverely :D

Tried chicken and herb super noodles for the first time for my tea as I have nothing else in. Thought they were pretty bad and don't think i'll be buying them again. Shame cos they're so quick to make.

lucyc35 said:
Tried chicken and herb super noodles for the first time for my tea as I have nothing else in. Thought they were pretty bad and don't think i'll be buying them again. Shame cos they're so quick to make.

Have u tried the sweet and sour ones so so much nicer than the chicken and herb ones x

I had spinach and ricotta pasta with veg :)

Back