Whats for tea tonight?

Massive tea....
sausage, bacon, mushrooms, 3 grilled tomatoes, 1/3 tin of baked beans and a whole smallish cabbage steamed!!!

I was so hungry - needless to say I am now so full:eek:

Laura_carlburgess said:
Ooh dear I hate it when that happens :-( x

Yup, have decided that waiting nearly 3 hours for him to attempt to move his lazy arse and getting no where I am off to bed. Hungry. Hungry and annoyed. Never a good combo but best I go to bed before eating something I regret.
Goodnight all and hope you enjoyed your dinners :( x x

Chicken cacciatore from the little booklet in the magazine. Yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KFC style chicken. Was a huge hit last week and the kids begged me to make it again this week!

My version of SW KFC :D

Not a clue yet - am heading to see my folks for the weekend (3 1/2 hours on the road after work, deep joy!) so will need to raid their cupboards, fridge and freezer to see what SW friendly delights they have!

I have been informed that mum has been on a Quorn buying spree... didn't have the heart to tell her that some of the products are quite high in syns :eek:

If all else fails, egg, beans and SW chips! In fact, that's a rather tempting idea!

KittenKat said:
Not a clue yet - am heading to see my folks for the weekend (3 1/2 hours on the road after work, deep joy!) so will need to raid their cupboards, fridge and freezer to see what SW friendly delights they have!

I have been informed that mum has been on a Quorn buying spree... didn't have the heart to tell her that some of the products are quite high in syns :eek:

If all else fails, egg, beans and SW chips! In fact, that's a rather tempting idea!

Even better,omelette sw chip and beans! One of my favourites x

Fish that I've coated in nimble and herbs with SW chips peas and carrots. Fruit salad and quark for pud

Back