Whats for tea tonight?

Stir fry again! Need to try some new things

Chinese takeaway as it's our anniversary. Luckily being vegetarian it's easier to make good choices.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

a had grilled chicken and veg, well I would have if I had'nt dropped the plate, dogs cleaned up!!

Grilled salmon and veg, was quite nice actually :)

Roast chicken with roasted courgette & carrots, actifried squash and steamed broccolini, runner beans and sugar snap peas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1531795488.jpg
    image-1531795488.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 37
Penne Pasta with Tuna.

Seafood risotto again! Kids love it so its become a once a week favourite. Going to get some BBQ stuff in though for tomorrow night! Loving the sunshine :)

It's either going to be chilli con Carne or spaghetti Bol - whichever it is the mince is out defrosting at the moment

Hmm, beef sizzle steak surprise!

More commonly known as throw loads of stuff in the pan, chuck in some spices and serve with rice/pasta/couscous!

Monday was thai seven spice chicken surprise and last night was turkey balti surprise.

All quick, simple, easy, totally yummy and loaded with tons of superfree onion, pepper and whatever else gets thrown in!

Hmm, beef sizzle steak surprise!

More commonly known as throw loads of stuff in the pan, chuck in some spices and serve with rice/pasta/couscous!

Monday was thai seven spice chicken surprise and last night was turkey balti surprise.

All quick, simple, easy, totally yummy and loaded with tons of superfree onion, pepper and whatever else gets thrown in!

I love the Surprise element I may have to try that hehe Wonder if it would make my Son eat more veg (He is 16 so not likely to fall for it but I could try ) hehe
x

We've gone really bad for throwing surprises together recently, rather than planning what we cook. All we tend to know is whatever meat/poultry we've taken out of the freezer that morning and that there's tons of superfree veggies in. Then it just all gets thrown together with whatever spices and seasoning we fancy - thai 7, chinese 5, piri piri, jamaican jerk, cajun... always syn free!

Nom nom nom

I love butternut squash where can I find that recipe!? I'm still getting to grips with the plan so just converting old favourites to syns! Tonight it's courgette risotto

We've gone really bad for throwing surprises together recently, rather than planning what we cook. All we tend to know is whatever meat/poultry we've taken out of the freezer that morning and that there's tons of superfree veggies in. Then it just all gets thrown together with whatever spices and seasoning we fancy - thai 7, chinese 5, piri piri, jamaican jerk, cajun... always syn free!

Nom nom nom

Yummy I need to buy some more mixed spices. I must write them on my shopping list for next time.
xxx

We are having Chicken Korma SW Coconut Mullerlight style noodles and stir fry cant wait lol

xxx

Back