Whats for tea tonight?

Special Potato Salad - it's still hot here!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

busywoman said:
What day do you have this on? (Red/Green/EE?)

I only do extra easy lean bacon and chicken both free cheese hexa, SW chips free and obv sweetcorn. I know not a lot of superfree but have had a lot in my menu throughout the rest of day to make up for it.

Not sure how work on other two plans as I'm a purely extra easy girl. :)

Cool, thanks. I don't do EE as I can't get my head round the 1/3 superfree business! I didn't think sweetcorn was superfree?! Definitely going to do the chicken on a Red day though! :)

burger, chips, mushy peas and salad :D

Weigh-in day treat after a 5 1/2 lb loss this week! :)

Chicken Chow Mein (7.0 syns)
Boiled Rice (0.0 syns)

Yummy!! xx

I had cottage pie...with broccoli and green beans on the side and gravy! Yummy!! Could have licked the plate!

MrsScandude said:
Ooo Kwise how do u make that? I LOVE potato salad!

It's on my recipe thread :- My Wise Main Meal Recipes.

Let me know if you can't find it ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW Chips, mushy peas and some 'fried' pouting fish. Was amazing. Deffo would say try pouting, its very cheap and tasty!

Tesco liver and bacon casserole (3 syns for the whole pack) roasted new potatoes and spring greens.
My favourite at work meal!

Today I will mostly be eatting left over stew. For Lunch and tea. Only because I made slightly to much.... think ill be eatting it all week. Oops! Good job its really good :) Not sure fella will be too pleased though.

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
Today I will mostly be eatting left over stew. For Lunch and tea. Only because I made slightly to much.... think ill be eatting it all week. Oops! Good job its really good :) Not sure fella will be too pleased though.

Malibu xx

Can you not freeze it then use it on a night when you "can't be bothered to cook"!

Can you not freeze it then use it on a night when you "can't be bothered to cook"!

From previous experience it doesn't freeze well it just kind of seperates and goes funny.

Its ok tho I'm going to treat it as a speed soup challenge as the majority of stuff in it is speed foods so we shall see if it makes a difference.

Malibu x

Back