Whats for tea tonight?

pork chop potatoes carrots sprouts cauliflower swede and gravy (syn) yummy :) x

homemade beef curry - I have banged in loads of superfree - including
bns, celeriac, carrots, swede, onions, and will be serving with cauli brocolli and a sprinkle of brown rice - or whatever the equivalent of hex b brown rice is (any ideas anyone)

It smells lovely in the slow cooker only trouble is if it is really nice I will not be able to replicate it as it was one of those open the spice cupboard and bang it i]] in jobs...:8855:

Rice isn't a HEB on red :-( only pasta or potato
I have read of people grating cauliflower instead of rice ? But not tried it myself
How about warmed wholemeal pitta ? I do that to mop up my curry :)

yeah went on sw website, ok my red day has now just turned into an ee which has been very light on carbs - only had a tiny sprinkle... would have stuck to red day but want my syns for an extra weetabix to add to my hexb after gym and a blue ribbon for with the coffee.... why do i have to be so naughty at night....:eek:

Rustic chicken... That you put all ingredients in a bag & shake :) No mess, less washing up xxx ;)

Seafood Linguine - never made it before!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dunno. I have the cold from hell so can no longer taste food!! grrr..

Geemav said:
Butternut squash risotto..... It was delish!

Snap. But it's not been made yet! Hubby's just started cooking :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pancetta ham wrapped chicken breast, stuffed with hexa Philly garlic, hexb jacket potato chips, sprouts syn free BBQ sauce. Oh my days gorgeous x

Attachments

• image-1506105366.jpg
    image-1506105366.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Corn on the cob 'cobette' baked with lime chilli herb marinade, balsamic glazed chicken breast, paprika potato slices and mixed superfree veg. :D

tonight was leftover roast pork, SW roasties, swede, brussels, runner beans, cauli, broccoli, petit pois & sweetcorn, 2 batters (4syns)
and about an hour or so later, syn free pancake with strawberries and ff greek yghurt with sweetener & vanilla essence

Back