Whats for tea tonight?

After roast chicken and roast veg for dinner then supper is 2 wholemeal toast with sardines.
total for both meals=6syn's

My curiosity has got the better of me, so tonight will be the slightly bizarre sounding baked bean lasagne :8855:Will have it with broccoli and green beans, and sliced mango and mixed berries with 0% greek yoghurt and a tsp of honey for afters.

Just made a chicken,mushroom and leek pie (mash on top) a recipe from an old slimming world magazine. Must say have had a sneak taste and its gorgeous. I also made a pan of butternut squash and carrot soup to keep me going over the next few days.

Super speed soup for me tonight. :) made loads and need to eat it up. Tastes really good though so I'm happy ! :)

susienoz said:
Just made a chicken,mushroom and leek pie (mash on top) a recipe from an old slimming world magazine. Must say have had a sneak taste and its gorgeous. I also made a pan of butternut squash and carrot soup to keep me going over the next few days.

Hi have you still got the recipe? I'd like to make that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken, cauli, carrots, sprouts, cabbage, onion and gravy.... ( a very healthy gravy though - blended carrots and onion to thicken and jus 1/4 amount of bisto I would normally use....)

Two glasses of Pinot... ;) Followed by a big batch of pasta with sweetcorn, mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic & a dolmio stir in :) xxx

We had large square pizza - kids pretended it was a restaurant and took orders whilst I cooked !!!

Try 'chicken pizza' on the website... it uses a butterfly chicken breast as the base with a tomatoey topping. It's really tasty! There are some other more conventional pizza recipes on there as well :)

Jael said:
Stew pack stew with slimming world chips and HEB of bread for chip butties. Yum!

How do you have pizza on SW? Do you only have one slice? I couldn't. Ieat the whole thing no matter how massive!

I use a Warburtons square wrap as its so filling and 8 syns. Wraps vary from 4 syns up - but this is nicest!!
Put oven on high
Toast wrap for 2-3 mins, flip over and top with a tomato base (I fry chopped onions, add passata, balsamic and cook on high until thick and reduced) , then top with toppings & HEA / HEB cheeses
Cook until melted.

Kx

Bolognase. Pasta was awful so hardly ate it. Have picked at food all night :( two mullers, two options hot chocs, two bags of eat smart crisps, a 3 syn hi fi bar...its all within syns but I don't like picking, its a bad habit for me!

Back