Whats for tea tonight?

Sweet and sour pork with veggies and rice or noodles, not sure which yet.

already eaten it but it was roast chicken - carrots, cauli, sprouts, cabbage and gravy...
Gym at 7 so it has to have chance to settle:eek:

Well the mushy pea curry was bloomin lovely :D ill have it again

......and another curry here - Sweet Potato Curry, basmati rice and natural yogurt - yum
All syn free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mince, cheese and onion pie with neeps.

......and another curry here - Sweet Potato Curry, basmati rice and natural yogurt - yum
All syn free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

that sounds gorgeous.. have you got a recipe..is it free on a green??

ooh don't talk about food, i'm so hungry, but every time i eat i'm doubled up in pain at the moment. Tried to eat a small bowl of tuna pasta earlier well about 6 hours ago and it still hurts. :(

Made a gorgeous throw together , onion, chilli, mushroom, chicken, garlic , bacon, Philly stirred in and taglietelle. Used the chilli Philly and it was beautiful.

Sweet n sour chicken with boiled rice followed by fruit salad and muller light yogurt

I've had rice with vegetables and Quorn sausages, lush! :)

Maggi So Juicy Beef with onion, tomatoes, mash, butternut squash and another type of squash, oh and carrots. Everything orange was roasted.

All the left over veg has gone into the pot with the left over so juicy gravy with a beef stock cube and water then blitzed! That's tomorrows lunch sorted.

Pizza-topped turkey (from the latest mag) with SW chips and salad. Very nommy!

My tea was gorgeous! Steak kidney,carrots,swede,onions,oxo marmite in slowcooker all day. Thrown in an Asda 13.5 syn Yorkshire pudding. X

Attachments

• image-2225511099.jpg
    image-2225511099.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 62
Enjoyed my tea muchly chicken breast filled with philidelphia and wrapped in bacon with carrot & swede mash & sprouts was really nice

Attachments

• image-3938515079.jpg
    image-3938515079.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 56
Back