Whats for tea tonight?

Sw chips,pork chop,beans and mushrooms with onions fried in frylight :D

Showag said:
Have you tried the SW cheesecake?? Its free if you use the alpen light bars as healthy extra? Or 6syns for the whole thing

2 alpen lite bars warmed in micro for a few seconds, mash them down into a small dish, mixed quark with sweetener (or choc options but this will add more syns) add fresh cut fruit and layer on base and pop in fride to set!!.

A lot of people mix it alpen bars with muller too they are soooo much nicer broken up lol..

Are the alpen light bars a hexb each?
Could eat this n would very much enjoy it although im not a big fan of quark. Could anything else be a substitute for it?

Fillet steak with herby home made wedges and coleslaw :) xxx

Homemade sausages (pork mince and herbs in the food processor) with onion and tomato homemade chutney

Mash

broccoli
carrots

Sugar free jelly and Quark

Having cheese omelette beans & salad follow by a tesco light choices lemon meringue (7 syns naughty naughty lol) after weigh in . I've only had 1 syn today so I'm not too worried lol

MinkyDinky said:
I want cake :( and lots of it. Any recommendations? *sob*

1/2 syn roulade - I highly recommend it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2078031981.jpg
    image-2078031981.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 66
MinkyDinky said:
Oh my lord! You can come and cook for me if you like! That looks divine! Is it hard? X

It's really easy! The hardest bit is separating the eggs and I just do that the messy way - through my fingers!

MinkyDinky said:
Might attempt the roulade and fill it with the mixture. Thank you! X
Go for it. This is the recipe I used:http://lowsynlife.com/content/almost-syn-free-cake-0

charleybabes said:
that sounds gorgeous.. have you got a recipe..is it free on a green??

It is free on green & its on my recipe thread - My Wise Main Meal Recipes

Kx

We had Chilli Quorn Noodles - one of my faves as it has peanuts (HEB) and sunned peanut butter - nom nom ( but been a bit naughty as I kept taking little bits of peanut butter and munching - tut tut)

Kx

Illbethin1day :) said:
Are the alpen light bars a hexb each?
Could eat this n would very much enjoy it although im not a big fan of quark. Could anything else be a substitute for it?

How about Hex Philly light. Only 71 grams though and syn any more you use

I had the Tikka Massala from the new 50 free original days. Yum!

A lovely meal of Quorn chicken pieces with lime & lemon juice, some chilli, some asparagus and cherry tomatoes, with a side of pak choi and brocoli stir fried in garlic. All free on green day! yum yum!

Back