Whats for tea tonight?

Yummy chilli and rice for me :)

Home made burgers with stir fried veg & rice :) xxx

Fish and chips ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm, I have a pack of extra lean beef mince in the fridge having defrosted over night... hmmm, now either home- made burgers (but want to stuff them with babybel and already used HEXA) or bolognese... the latter wins I think!

Naughty pizza as I lost 4lbs and got SOTW so I think I deserve it ;) :p

Ruth
X

Home made Singapore chicken HEXB noodles. Omg it's always been my favourite ,not had it for weeks x

Attachments

• image-3744169528.jpg
    image-3744169528.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 76
Attempting quark dauphinoise potatoes. Eek!

oo have you got the recipe for them.. sound gorgeous..
love dauphinoise but obviously not had them for a long time!!

im about to go and make a stir fry now.. am starving!

Home made burgers :) xxx

Attachments

• image-1732695387.jpg
    image-1732695387.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 64
charleybabes said:
oo have you got the recipe for them.. sound gorgeous..
love dauphinoise but obviously not had them for a long time!!

im about to go and make a stir fry now.. am starving!

Well it wasn't the same as the actual thing but not bad. OH went back for seconds and thirds of it!
Thinly slice onions and crush garlic. Soften in a pan. Thinly slice pots (par boil if you want) and layer the pots and onion. I then blended half a tub of quark with and egg and some chicken stock - probably about 3/4 pint. Pour over the layer and whack in oven on 180 for about an hour so the pots soften. Top with cheese, as much as you want but depends on if you want as hex a or to syn. I always add more than my hex because I just looooove cheese. Serve when golden brown :)

I must admit there was quite a bit of liquid so would either lessen the amount or just cook for longer. I was just bleeding hungry! X
image-2020395662.jpg
image-969021791.jpg

Went out to eat - had French onion soup with a rather large cheese topped crouton and bread , followed by hand made pork & pepper sausages, chunky chips and onion gravy - could only manage 2 sausages and didn't finish my chips!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back