Whats for tea tonight?

Well it wasn't the same as the actual thing but not bad. OH went back for seconds and thirds of it!
Thinly slice onions and crush garlic. Soften in a pan. Thinly slice pots (par boil if you want) and layer the pots and onion. I then blended half a tub of quark with and egg and some chicken stock - probably about 3/4 pint. Pour over the layer and whack in oven on 180 for about an hour so the pots soften. Top with cheese, as much as you want but depends on if you want as hex a or to syn. I always add more than my hex because I just looooove cheese. Serve when golden brown :)

I must admit there was quite a bit of liquid so would either lessen the amount or just cook for longer. I was just bleeding hungry! X

I've enjoyed this the last couple of times I've made it - thanks for reminding me, I'll have to make it again! I agree that if you make exactly as per the recipe, it's much too wet - the second time I made it I used a lot less stock and it worked a lot better.

Red day for me . Gonna have prawn salad maybe a bit of cottage cheese too . Ooh I'm such devil

Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry with Egg Noodles and Spiced Plum & Apple Crumble :D

Ruth
X

I'm not entirely sure, as I'm going out for din-dins tonight, but I've had a look at the menu and unless one of the 'specials' takes my fancy, there's an amazing sounding salad with tofu that sounds perfect for SW.

Tonight I'm going to attempt to make marinated chicken thighs (piri piri jar thing) and I think I might do them with some SW chips / roasted veg!
I'm sort of trying to get back onto the SW band wagon but as some of you will know my life is a little bit of a mess at the moment!

Roast beef, onions, carrots, sprouts, cauli, marrow, leeks ooh and maybe some mushrooms....

Well my other half is slow cooking pork belly.....love that he's cooking but not sure about the choices. My only saving grace is I know to go with it will be potato and veg and he only uses fry light (phew!) I'm just going to have to resist the crackling and remove as much fat as possible....fortunately I still have my full syn allowance for the day.

Just eaten it! A delicious butternut squash risotto (if I say so myself! :D) Well worth doing it authentically... minus olive oil though. Used a Hexa worth of Parmesan for my portion and a few points for White wine. Yum! Don't notice the olive oil isn't there.

Thinking about getting a chinese tonight as had a blah day and can't be bothered to cook. Will try to food optimise with that though. Hopefully I'm not weak when it comes down to it!

Pizza from the local take away....!! Put a pound on tonight so start again tomz ;) xx

Cherry toms and garlic,roasted in balsamic in crockpot ,served with butterfly ? Pasta and HEXB feta 42g ,omg it was so tasty and easy x

Attachments

• image-751857870.jpg
    image-751857870.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 59
Back