Whats for tea tonight?

Veggie chilli with rice and broccoli, followed by two plums :)

I made the Ragu and pasta dish from the extra easy cookbook - it was lovely and definitely one I'll be making again. Plus it was syn free - happy days

Dinner is macaroni cheese and Supper will be chicken stir-fry.Mmmmm

Tonight im eating out at TGI Fridays. Not too worried as I think I should be able to swap chips for jacket or salad - fingers crossed!!

Chicken Goujons with Homemade Chips and Spicy Coleslaw (1/2 a Syn)

Ruth
X

Another slow cooked beef stew on the go! Last weekend's one was a big hit so I'm doing it again, with a slight variation on the sauce :)

Having dinner at lunch time today . I've created something myself not sure what it's gonna be like but I chucked in 2 tins tomatoes herbs 2 oxos a tin of baked beans a large onion 3 peppers 5 carrots chicken salt n pepper . Bit like a casserole I suppose . I'm having butternut squash with mine family are having mash . It's for 7 of us :) tea will be scan bran with philidelphia pickled onions & tomatoes with some fruit & a mullerlight I expect

mrs big b said:
Having dinner at lunch time today . I've created something myself not sure what it's gonna be like but I chucked in 2 tins tomatoes herbs 2 oxos a tin of baked beans a large onion 3 peppers 5 carrots chicken salt n pepper . Bit like a casserole I suppose . I'm having butternut squash with mine family are having mash . It's for 7 of us :) tea will be scan bran with philidelphia pickled onions & tomatoes with some fruit & a mullerlight I expect

Sounds lovely!!

Ruth
X

I just had piri piri chicken, brown rice, broccoli, cauliflower and leeks. Yum yum! Will soon be followed by strawberries and raspberries with yogurt.

Back