Whats for tea tonight?

Our tea was amazing! I googled recipe if anyone fancies x

Red day

Moroccan Kefta meatballs served in egg fried wrap 9 1/2 syns for wrap.

It was Devine,been in slowcooker 6 hours,so spicy and tasty. I'm sure it's the tastiest thing I've ever made :)

Attachments

• image-1521915425.jpg
    image-1521915425.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image-653359921.jpg
    image-653359921.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 79
Wannabe-a-minime said:
Oh my god my iPhone just changed minky to mommy!!! Lol so sorry Minky :)

Ha ha! First time I have ever been called that :)
And yes it does have halved brussels in it. Wanted to up my superfree in take and had some knocking about in the fridge so in they went! OH ordered himself a curry in and I didn't want to feel left out. Loads left over! X x

Tonight i had a lovely chicken and pork curry with mixed peppers, onions, mushrooms and homemade egg fried rice, i used the mayflower curry powder from farmfoods which works out at 3.5 syns for the whole pan which serves 4. So my meal was just under 1 syn and the curry sauce is just like the chinese. Lush. x

First stew of the season!! Chicken, ex lean turkey mince, carrots, swede, onion, leek, potato and veg stock. Delicious and lots left for tomorrow!!

Shepherds pie with loads of veg and then fruit ??

I will be making chicken lemon and garlic casserole tonight and doing lots of batch cooking. :)

I don't know yet but I'm off down the local farm shop later so probably a nice piece of steak or sausages with mash xxx :)

Pork (cooking in slow cooker at the moment), roasted potatoes (frylight), carrots, brocolli and if I have any peas, bisto gravy. Looking forward to my roast dinner (pork smells lovely!)

homemade burgers (ex lean mince) sw wedges salad and sw tzatziki made with ff greek yoghurt.

its match day (MAN UTD vs city) lol couldnt be havin a roast dinner on match day lol

Beef pot roast with roasted BNS, aspargus, broccoli & green beans. I may also have some cabbage, but I'm not sure. :)

It will be ready at 6:30... sooo long to wait!

Back