Whats for tea tonight?

Wee Doll said:
didnt get lunch today so im MEGA hungry jus eating a jug ( yes i was too hungry to even take it out of the jug i heated it in lol) of homemade synfree minestrone soup :) my OH is in the kitchen now sorting out a syn free super speed veggie chow mein :) yummm its great that my OH is a chef he comes up with all sorts of yummy food:)

Sorry but what's a jeg???

Btw my OH used to be a chef - handy isn't it ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tis indeed handy :) it says jug lol :)

Chicken burgers with sticky chicken wings and some fried rice xxx :)

Wee Doll said:
didnt get lunch today so im MEGA hungry jus eating a jug ( yes i was too hungry to even take it out of the jug i heated it in lol) of homemade synfree minestrone soup :) my OH is in the kitchen now sorting out a syn free super speed veggie chow mein :) yummm its great that my OH is a chef he comes up with all sorts of yummy food:)

Mrs.S. said:
A jug.

Like a mixing jug or something you put milk in. Jug.

Really must learn to read and not just skim read :-(

lsf666 said:
Really must learn to read and not just skim read :-(

Lol I have to admit I wondered where the issue was!

You come across as having half a brain in your other posts so this one was a worry :8855: xx

Spaghetti Carbonara with beetroot and tomato salad.

Was going to follow that with the last slice of a half syn roulade I made for tea and cake with a SW friend today, but the OH and I just ate it with a cup of tea, so it will be fresh fruit instead! :)

I'm really looking forward to tea tonight, although I've been naughty today and gone out with my friends' husband for lunch and eaten way too much!

So tonight I'm making lamb steak, baked potato and salad!

Chicken stir fry and it can't come soon enough!

Cottage pie from the comfort foods mini recipe book :) with carrots, green beans, peas and corn - can't wait!! :)

Mustard chicken from sw website. Potato dauphinoise sw friendly broccoli and asparagus. Gorgeous! Pic attached x

image-1953449315.jpg

Mrs.S. said:
Lol I have to admit I wondered where the issue was!

You come across as having half a brain in your other posts so this one was a worry :8855: xx

Thank you for so kindly explaining what a jug was!!! You must have thought I was a moron!

It made me go back and re read the posts :)

Change of plan, now too tired to cook after setting up Mum's new wireless router, so we're having bacon sandwiches instead!

Mushroom omlette :)

Melt In the middle burger. Salad and chicken slices with quark chocolate cake for afters. red day I think. First time.

Whats melt in the middle burger?Sounds yummy :)

I just put a block of cheese as a Hex in the middle of the burgers. I know some people use babybels . There are some recipes the the Recipe section. X

Back