Whats for tea tonight?

Busy evening today getting ready to go away for the weekend so will probably just grab the bolognese out of the freezer that I didn't have last night!

Quick, simple, easy!

jo-85 said:
Chicken defrosting but with minimal shopping the question is what do I do with it?!

Stir fry... Great for shoving everything except the kitchen sink in ;) xx

Chicken Goujons with homemade chips and spicy coleslaw (1/2 Syn)
Majorly huge fruit salad with mullerlights- I still have my SOTW fruit from last week and I won the raffle this week and got even more eeek!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Chicken Goujons with homemade chips and spicy coleslaw (1/2 Syn)
Majorly huge fruit salad with mullerlights- I still have my SOTW fruit from last week and I won the raffle this week and got even more eeek!

Ruth
X

How do you make your goujons? Might be something I could make while the OH has chicken dippers.... Wouldn't think he was 30! :) x

Got the slow cooker on loaded with chicken,carrots,broccoli,cabbage,leeks, mushrooms,onions, and green beans. Smells lovely.

im having jacket potato but cant decide on what filling....prawns and mayo or garlic mushrooms.

Bunnylush said:
Morrisons free lamb shank in crockpot with sprouts,carrots, served with roasted parsnip and hassle back potato. EE day,gorgeous.

I have a big 1.5 syn jelly for later x

Ooh are these the chilled lamb shanks, I thought it wad only the Tesco one which was free...

Left over cottage pie - served with mashed Swede and carrots, cauliflower leeks and onions...

MinkyDinky said:
How do you make your goujons? Might be something I could make while the OH has chicken dippers.... Wouldn't think he was 30! :) x

Have a look at the recipe section and find the KFC recipe - its sooooooo good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My bloke is cooking, so I get to laze on the sofa until tea :D Think it's steak with lots of veggies, followed by a cherry mullerlight and a kiwi or two.

Mushy pea curry. :) nom.

Back