Whats for tea tonight?

Cod,sw chips, mushy peas and sprouts x

Attachments

• image-466471167.jpg
    image-466471167.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 60
MinkyDinky said:
Oooh is that a hassleback potato or am I completely wrong?! X

Yes hassle back potato,mt first attempt,gorgeous. I cheated a cut up a jacket pot, microwaved for 8 mins,then sprayed frylite and herbs and stuck in the oven with parsnips till brown. X

skinnyminx said:
Ooh are these the chilled lamb shanks, I thought it wad only the Tesco one which was free...

Yes chilled,frozen ones are synned, they were on offer so I stuck loads in freezer,probably used them all now I'm lucky Mr doesn't like lamb, or it would be too expensive :(

Tonight was a bit of not really knowing what to do and hadn't got anything out of the freezer so ended up with a pack of Ainsley schezchun (??) rice with a load of roasted veg that I had left over from yesterday - was actually really nice and will be doing that again!!

Bunnylush said:
Yes chilled,frozen ones are synned, they were on offer so I stuck loads in freezer,probably used them all now I'm lucky Mr doesn't like lamb, or it would be too expensive :(

Many thanks

Yesterdays Dinner, Sausage,Egg & Chips...........

SausageEggChipsSmall.jpg

Todays Dinner will be Leek & Potato Pie, (new experimental recipe)

All served with a side salad, followed by fruit!

Out with my fellow girls tonight for a curry & vino xxx

Heading to see my parents for the weekend, so mum is making me a SW friendly bacon stew, bless her! It'll be all ready when I arrive after a 3 1/2 hour drive, along with a glass of wine and a hot bath... I love my parents!

Jacket potato with leftover free chili on it - only on free food today so I can have a bit of rum tonight!

charleybabes said:
square wrap pizza and sw chips.. proper friday grub!!..

just wondering what superfree food would go with this??
( not following ee am on a green day but do like to have something on my plate!!)

Swap potatoes for bns and you have yummy superfree chips ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fish SW Chips and peas

charleybabes said:
square wrap pizza and sw chips.. proper friday grub!!..

just wondering what superfree food would go with this??
( not following ee am on a green day but do like to have something on my plate!!)

Why don't you put some chopped onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgette or even artichoke on top (if you want to be posh :D ) some people put rocket on pizza, or serve with a side salad?

Back