Whats for tea tonight?

Pork, SW roasties, parsnips, carrot & swede, broc & cauli, gravy (1 syn) & apple sauce (2.5 syns) - Mmmmmmmm
Followed by toffee muller

Tom, herb pasta and sauce with mixed veg and a babybel light. But boring but I've been sick for a few days and the only thing I had the energy to make lol

Pastitsa, cabbage and mushrooms.

image-3372256721.jpg

Was ok just felt it lacked "something", maybe spice or heat.....

Gammon, egg, SW chips, broccoli, carrots and leeks

Now I'm stuffed!

First Christmas Dinner....
Turkey, carrots, sprouts, cauli, leeks, roasted onions. Then the hubby and the boys also had roast potatoes, parsnips and mash (i am saving the full works for Christmas day though...):D

Had a very naughty weekend back on track today tho :) guna have a green day so fancy makin a lasagne but nit too sure of how to make white sauce with a huge salad n mayb a few sw chips followed by a quork/options/alpen light cheesecake :)

Hmmm, decisions decisions... I did a whole pile of batch cooking while visiting my parents at the weekend (they have a far bigger kitchen than the teeny bit I have in the annex I'm living in) and didn't have quite enough room in the freezer for all of it, so left one of each in the fridge - bolognese, chicken chasseur, lamb bourguignon (only realised it was diced lamb rather than beef once it was cooking!) and quiche.

Means I don't have to cook properly at all this week! Hurrah!

Im going to be very optimistic and say something sw friendly, reality is Im going to halloween party tonight and will prob have a few drinks so hoping that I will remain sensible... :confused:

Ooh I love tuna pasta bake!! Not had it for a while.

I'm gonna make SW spag Bol tonite with lots of super free veggies!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

charleybabes said:
we are having cheesey tuna pasta bake tonight..bit boring but cupboards are bare.. cant wait for the big shop tomorrow!!!

How do you make yours? I make pasta bakes but get a bit dubious about putting tuna in one....I just don't know what to put with it! X

How do you make yours? I make pasta bakes but get a bit dubious about putting tuna in one....I just don't know what to put with it! X

i just cook the pasta until nearly done, then mix in the tuna with loads of black pepper and any veg like spring onions, red onions etc.. shove a healthy extra allowance of cheese over the top and then stick in the oven for about five mins so that the cheese has gone all gooey..
not everyone is a fan of hot tuna .. my mum and sister cant stand it, but i dont mind it!

Mexican :- wraps (well wrap) with the usual fillings - yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW chicken curry, gunna throw in a load of chunky onions and couliflower, I've been craving curry all week so can't wait.

Does anyone know any good pilal rice receipies so I can make it more authentic :)

Malibu xx

I will probably have chilli beans and rice...made with baked beans and chilli powder. Free on Sw green plan

Back