Whats for tea tonight?

Smoked salmon fillets with Makhani curry paste, spinach & sugar snap peas. If only it would hurry up! X

Daube of beef in slow cooker all day served in Asda giant Yorkshire pudding 13.5 syns ;) lovely weigh in treat.

Attachments

• image-2152051521.jpg
    image-2152051521.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 165
I'm having the last if my steak and kidney casserole with a heap of SW chips and roasted veg - I'm starving so I wish it would cook quicker!!!

Egg fried rice with carrot ribbons, green beans, peas, spring onions and chorizo for 2.5syns

Meal out - 70 syns, ouch :p

Living in Italy I can' t seem to find the syn value of anything! I want to have ravioli filled with mushrooms..already made just need boiling, for tea tonight on the green plan...does anyone know how many syns? Thanks...I am desperate as I have no club here and am doing SW by myself..

Posh dinner and drinks with work this evening, difficult to even flexi syn it all, so am sticking to plan 100% for breakfast and lunch, will enjoy tonight and then get back on plan tomorrow morning :)

Susy75 said:
Living in Italy I can' t seem to find the syn value of anything! I want to have ravioli filled with mushrooms..already made just need boiling, for tea tonight on the green plan...does anyone know how many syns? Thanks...I am desperate as I have no club here and am doing SW by myself..

I'll come to Italy & live with u :) that way I'll advise u of all the syn values lol!!!!

Cod sw chips and roasted veg I think

Hi, it depends what you have used to make the pasta and the filling.
And it will also obviously depend on how much you are having!
Fresh pasta usually has syns.

I would recommend you get yourself some SW info (maybe the pack you would get if you joined a group from e-bay and some recipe books?) to help you out. Since most free and superfree food is unbranded (e.g. fruit, veg, meat, eggs, dried rice / pasta / noodles) it is quite a straightforward plan to follow overseas - good luck :)

Tonight we're going to have pork loin steak chop things with brussel sprouts, carrots, white cabbage, SW roast potatoes & a few syns worth of gravy! Mum will probably have some apple sauce too, but I don't like it enough to bother using syns on it!

Beef casserole in the slow cooker, with leek, swede, new potato, carrot, bacon. About 0.5syns for the splash of red wine added

Fish pie! Never made a fish pie before, so excited!

Back