Whats for tea tonight?

Baked butternut squash 3 light choices sausages ( 3 syns) sooo worth it red pepper red onion tomatoes & mushrooms

We've just had a leek, tomato and barley casserole with cheese and onion scones! Absolutely stuffed!

Ahhhh - fakeaway curry night! Mushy pea and beef curry, 'fried' veg rice, spicy potatoes, and 'instant bean dhal' (tin of mixed beans with some syn free jalapeno hummus and a few extra spices thrown in). Will make a couple of salads - pineapple and carrot, and tomato and onion, and also a mint and cucumber raita.

Hmmmm - was going to do some onion bhajis to start, but looking at that lot I don't think I'll need 'em! :eek:

I saw a thread on here so I am having a fishy week to see if I can lose the last few pounds.

Roasted sea bass with garlic and ginger + veg stir fry with noodles.

It was yum

We're having scallops with chorizo, on a bed of rocket, watercress & spinach. Then if we're still hungry later a hotdog with WM bread and tesco butchers choice LF sausages @2.5 syns each (gutted they substituted the healthy living 1 syn ones)

sarah83 said:
We're having scallops with chorizo, on a bed of rocket, watercress & spinach. Then if we're still hungry later a hotdog with WM bread and tesco butchers choice LF sausages @2.5 syns each (gutted they substituted the healthy living 1 syn ones)

Have they stopped selling the healthy living ones? They haven't had them at our smaller tesco for a while but thought the bigger tesco still did them, I'm down to my last couple of packs in the freezer and don't like the morrisons low syn sausages!

Kelly85 said:
Have they stopped selling the healthy living ones? They haven't had them at our smaller tesco for a while but thought the bigger tesco still did them, I'm down to my last couple of packs in the freezer and don't like the morrisons low syn sausages!

Don't know - they were online but when the delivery came they'd substituted them ??

Today's Meals....
Breakfast.
Beans on Toast

Dinner.
Roast Chicken with roasted veg, salad, fruit.

Supper.
Diet Coke Boiled Bacon salad, fruit.

Kelly85 said:

I can still get the HL Cumberland ones in my Tesco 1 syn each

Tesco Meat free burgers topped with HEA cheese served with coleslaw (SW) and Beetroot Salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back