Whats for tea tonight?

Leftover prawn curry, rice and superfree veg

Not sure yet. Weigh in tonight and then as of tomorrow am going to give a fishy week a go, so my last night allowed to eat meat... hmmm, what shall I have eh?

All ideas welcomed!

KittenKat said:
Not sure yet. Weigh in tonight and then as of tomorrow am going to give a fishy week a go, so my last night allowed to eat meat... hmmm, what shall I have eh?

All ideas welcomed!

Steak! Nothing meatier IMO :) good luck for the fishy week x

Steak! Nothing meatier IMO :) good luck for the fishy week x

I was contemplating steak but had that the other night!! Plus, my fave steaks come from Makro and don't have room in the freezer yet to go and get some more as I'm all out.

Might go and have a wander round Tesco while on my lunch break, see if anything grabs my fancy!

KittenKat said:
I was contemplating steak but had that the other night!! Plus, my fave steaks come from Makro and don't have room in the freezer yet to go and get some more as I'm all out.

Might go and have a wander round Tesco while on my lunch break, see if anything grabs my fancy!

What about some sort of mixed grill if you want a bit of a meat feast? Chicken, low fat sausages, bacon or gammon the world is your meaty oyster! Lol.

Bacon and butternut squash risotto with lots of veggies.

OK, so the steak won! Luckily Tesco has some really nice steak medallions on the shelf so I have one of those for din-dins tonight... before the fishy-fun commences tomorrow!

King Prawn curry (using mushy pea curry sauce) adding onions and mushrooms, gonna have it with SW chips and rice, yummy! Off for a swim first though!

Tonight after WI it'll be a nice tasty plate of SW chips, eggs and beans followed by my "3 syn strawberry sundae" - strawberries, fat free onken vanilla yogurt and 2 mini meringues, mmmmmmmmmmm

Tonight for tea is homemade chicken curry made with sw free curry sauce, curry has peppers,mushrooms and onion in it, served with boiled rice.. Desert strawberries,grapes and shape 0%yog :D

I've been told by mother the tea is stirfry..... mmm :) for afters a mullerlight with pear :)

Back