Whats for tea tonight?

Not sure yet, hoping to get my 4.5st award tonight and it has been ages since i Have eaten anythin that is not fully SW....

So the dilemma is do i
A) treat myself to my ideal chinese (either deep fried chilli beef and chips or beef chow mein and chips)
B)Doner Kebab and fries
C)Chinese beef chow mein and sw chips
D) Stick to the normal of sw chips, sw fried egg 1/2 tin beans and a slice of wholemeal bread???

Your answers please....

Skinnyminx I say go for whatever you fancy you deserve a treat... But I am a rebel!!

skinnyminx said:
Not sure yet, hoping to get my 4.5st award tonight and it has been ages since i Have eaten anythin that is not fully SW....

So the dilemma is do i
A) treat myself to my ideal chinese (either deep fried chilli beef and chips or beef chow mein and chips)
B)Doner Kebab and fries
C)Chinese beef chow mein and sw chips
D) Stick to the normal of sw chips, sw fried egg 1/2 tin beans and a slice of wholemeal bread???

Your answers please....

..... Or all of the above lol!!
I think b!! It's half good and half treat yourself!!

Kx

We are having Pasta with Smoked Salmon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Butterbean stew with rice & spinach.

I've just had steak and kidney stew thats been in the slow cooker all day over a pile of cauliflower and leeks. Looks like today is going to be a red day and I still have both HexB to play with - yay!

Smoked cod done in frylight with curry powder sprinkled on served with mushy peas!! Wierd combination but very tasty!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chicken & Mushy Pea 'Korma' with SW Wedges & Vegetables.

I make my 'Korma' by adding a little twist to the Mushy Pea Curry. It's just:
- Fried Onions
- Chicken breat pieces
- 1x tin chopped Tomatoes
- 1x tin Mushy Peas
- Curry Powder (to taste)
- 1x Coconut MullerLight

Mmm, to die for :drool:
This amount makes up a pretty big batch so it keeps me going for a few days :) can't wait for tea now! xx

Back