Whats for tea tonight?

Princess_Stevie said:
Chicken & Mushy Pea 'Korma' with SW Wedges & Vegetables.

I make my 'Korma' by adding a little twist to the Mushy Pea Curry. It's just:
- Fried Onions
- Chicken breat pieces
- 1x tin chopped Tomatoes
- 1x tin Mushy Peas
- Curry Powder (to taste)
- 1x Coconut MullerLight

Mmm, to die for :drool:
This amount makes up a pretty big batch so it keeps me going for a few days :) can't wait for tea now! xx

Where do you buy your mullerlight coconut as the ones I see in the supermarket have chocolate sprinkles on them. xx

shivvy1211 said:
Where do you buy your mullerlight coconut as the ones I see in the supermarket have chocolate sprinkles on them. xx

I'm guessing it's those,and you really wouldn't taste the tiny choc sprinkles ;)

Last night I had a tasty green day comfort dish - potato and swede mash, with sautéed leeks, creme fraiche and wholegrain mustard and a HEX of cheese stirred in. Topped with another HEX of cheese and baked.
Served with beans yum

Cheesy chips with mushrooms and tomatoes made in the actifry. :D

I'm guessing it's those,and you really wouldn't taste the tiny choc sprinkles ;)

Yeah, it's the ones with the chocolate sprinkles - you can't even tell they're in there as they're so tiny.

I add the yogurt and mix it in the pan for about a minute before serving

xx

Wow what a fab idea for the korma! Will go for this :)

Slow cooked gammon (do you get the feeling I like my slow cooker!), mash and baked beans. Hartleys sugar free jelly for pudding and fruit.

Haddock poached in milk (hex a)

peas
carrots
cabbage
slimming world chips

Satsumas and a muller

Not a lot at this rate :( stomach been playing up on and off since last sat been ok last 2 days and but back again today . Maybe it's just all the fruit & veg but I've been eating like it for 16 weeks now

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Minky do you have the recipe for the dumplings?

Of course :)
300g chive and onion cottage cheese
Salt and pepper to season.
2 eggs.
100g instant mash (dried powder form)
Frylight.

Whizz the cottage cheese with a hand blender, season and whizz in the 2 eggs.
Stir in the instant mash powder to make a dough like consistency.
Separate into balls and flatten.
Put in an oven tray and frylight for 20 mins.

Enjoy!! X x

Slow cooked gammon (do you get the feeling I like my slow cooker!), mash and baked beans. Hartleys sugar free jelly for pudding and fruit.

I've got a gammon in our slow cooker at the moment for tomorrow. :D

Im having chicken casserole tonight, now cooking in slow cooker. Had tuna sandwich, crab sticks and cockles for lunch so hoping all this speed food will help boost my loss next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Broke the rules today, Sainsbury's Chicken Nuggets 5.5syns for 6!
served with rice,peas and onion. with salad and fruit!
Supper tonight will be tuna & pasta bake...........

Pork chops, carrots, cabbage, green beans, SW roast pots, gravy (syns) and possibly a little stuffing once i've checked the syns!

Back