Whats for tea tonight?

This is going to sound really silly but is it just swede you mash or do part swede part potato? X

not silly love!.. i just use swede when im on a red day.. if i was on a green day i might use both but its just swede on its own so i can get me little mash fix without using any healthy extras or syns!!

I was lazy so just did bacon, eggs, beans and mushrooms. A fried breakfast at night... SW style of course!
Got the other half of it tomorrow for breakfast before WI!

Oh gosh not sure today. Will probably just have a batchelors pasta or something because I'll be back later. Not in a cooking mood atm! May see if I can get some SW chips on the go for lunch!

Lamb bourguignion with veg and either mash or rice.

Now I'm off the fish week I will be using up the home-made 'ready meals' I have in the freezer - lamb bourguignion, chicken chausseur and bolognese. Think there may be one pot of beef stew left too.

I want to use up pretty much everything I have in the freezer by Xmas, so I can do some batch cooking over the Xmas period while visiting my parents... and so I can raid their freezers for stuff to bring back with me! ;)

Spoilt? Moi? Well, I need some spoiling after the last few weeks... it's not as if the ex did before he tore my life apart.

Well I grabbed something from my freezer this morning, but it has no label so it's either curry or chilli!!! I think it's curry and if I remember right it's rather hot! Lol

suespain said:
chicken (cooked in slow cooker), roast potatoes and parsnips (frylight), brocolli, peas, carrots, gravy (syned)

I don't know why you have a slow cooker.... You hardly ever use it!!!! Lol

Tonight after weigh in I'm having Liver and Onions in gravy served with a Jacket Potato & Cheese, and Vegetables :drool:

I can't wait! xx

Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta
Mmmmmm

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a naughty night (synned it tho)
Sweet & sour pork
Chocolate brownie pudding & ice-cream

Back