Whats for tea tonight?

Brought a marrow yesterday so might make something with that . Not eaten marrow since I was a child & loved it then . Got to decide what day I'm doing red ee or green

It was going to be gammon, egg and SW chips but I forgot to take the gammon out of thefreezer before leaving for work! So that will be tomorrow night's dinner now!

So, it will probably be a Quorn beef grill thingy in a wholemeal roll, salad and SW chips instead. Or chicken chasseur with something or other, or maybe beef stew with something... decisions decisions!

Salmon. Not sure what with but def salmon as its defrosting as we speak :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm trying the diet coke chicken recipe tonight with rice and veg, cant wait. Tried so many new recipes since starting SW, its great! :D

Thinking chicken noodle stir fry - these stir fry packs don't last long at all so using the rest up tonight!

Will soon be cooking Prosciutto & Pesto Fish Gratin - adapted from a BBC Good Food Mag recipe to make it more SW friendly. (Actually it will be a 'Bog-standard Ham and Pesto Fish Gratin' - not quite the same but I didn't decide to do it until this morning and can't get any Prosciutto locally!)

Homemade leek & potato soup, pineapple.

lsf666 said:
Anyone have any recipes for salmon???

Yes - smoked and also fillet

It's on My Wise Main Meal Recipe thread

We are having Spicy Sausage Pasta

Kx

Back