Whats for tea tonight?

bit of a mix really - making bolognese but only have a sml pack of mince so i have added a pack of meat free bolognese dry mix from asda - syn free, carton of passata, 2 tins tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, herbs. I am having mine with sprouts, cauli, brocolli, carrots and boiled onion.... kids and hubby having theirs with pasta (i am doing a red day):family2:

Prawn egg-fried rice with loooooooads of veggies.

bit of a mix really - making bolognese but only have a sml pack of mince so i have added a pack of meat free bolognese dry mix from asda - syn free, carton of passata, 2 tins tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, herbs. I am having mine with sprouts, cauli, brocolli, carrots and boiled onion.... kids and hubby having theirs with pasta (i am doing a red day):family2:

skinnyminx said:

I thought I was going crazy. You posted this before ? Ha ha x

babybuffy84 said:
Only thing I can find in the book is lamb kebabs 3 syns or chicken doner kebab meat only small kebab 5 syns large kebab 7.5syns then you've got your pitta bread standard size one 7.5 syns plus any sauces x

Thanks well i phoned 1st n chicken was cooked in oven had my hexb pitta coop 1 instead ov the 1 that came with it n had a tblspn garlic sauce so not too bad will go wiv 10 syns to b on safe side n not had any other syns today so shud b ok :) thanks again

Waiting to get paid tomorrow so having a green day, sooo...

Ainsley dahl with added veg (frozen cauliflower and spinach), with wholegrain rice and 2 hard boiled eggs on the top.

Yum.

Being a Friday it'll be chinese takeaway but I only have egg fried rice which is 10 sins on green..so thats not too bad :p

Haven't got a clue today as I'm heading to visit my parents for the weekend. So it'll be whatever they have in the fridge, freezer and cupboards that is relatively SW friendly and takes as little hassle to cook as possible after a 3 1/2 hour drive!

Back