Whats for tea tonight?

Smoked Haddock, Celeriac and Potato Mash, Peas, Leeks and Homemade Parsley Sauce

Haven't got a clue today as I'm heading to visit my parents for the weekend. So it'll be whatever they have in the fridge, freezer and cupboards that is relatively SW friendly and takes as little hassle to cook as possible after a 3 1/2 hour drive!

Oooh ask them to pop a great big Jacket Spud in the oven for your arrival! ;)

You know what, that's not a bad idea! Might give mumsie a ring shortly and ask her to do that!

Hee Hee, Glad to be of service! ;) Have a great weekend! x :D (i always find if i make even the tiniest slip up at the beginning of a weekend - home or not, then it's the start of a slippery rope for me - especially if anything else crops up!)

Tuna & Sweetcorn Pilau

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hee Hee, Glad to be of service! ;) Have a great weekend! x :D (i always find if i make even the tiniest slip up at the beginning of a weekend - home or not, then it's the start of a slippery rope for me - especially if anything else crops up!)

It's my dad's 65th tomorrow but he didn't want to go out or there to be any fuss so... mum and I are cooking him a nice roast beef dinner tomorrow night. So that shouldn't be too bad at all really, as I'll pile my plate high with veggies and do my own frylight roasties, so just a few syns for yorkie and gravy.

There will be wine involved though, quite a lot of wine, but hey ho... sometimes you just have to get on with life as well as worrying about SW!

I've been quite bad all week so no doubt the scales on Monday evening will hate me whatever! But back on track come Tuesday morning :)

Got some salt fish soaking at the moment which I am going to poach and flake mixed with onion potato cubes peas and some spices for a yummy Portuguese dinner. Much more organised today!!

Right, that's it, my jacket spud has been booked - let's just hope mumsie remembers to put the darned thing in the oven for me now! :D

Got guests tonight so made Meat chili & a Mixed bean chili
served with Rice & Chips
Potato skins & dip
All slimming world friendly x

Sausage egg bacon beans and mushrooms yummy

I have got a lamb hotpot in the slow cooker, yum yum!!

Wine wine and some more wine. Plus when I get home I actually have a SW ready to heat up so I don't eat crap.....hope this plan works!!

Gammon, sprouts, cauli, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and a jkt potato, 1/2 OXO cube made up.....totally stuffed now!!!

Back