Whats for tea tonight?

I am cooking mustard chicken tonight, with a jacket potato and huge salad to accompany it. :) very much looking forward to this tonight.

That sounds tasty - how'd you do the chicken?

Its on the SW website. Basically its so so simple :) heres the recipe

Chicken Breasts
Wholegrain Mustard
Fromage Frais (Fat free)
Chives

Preheat the grill to high.

In a bowl mix 3 tbsp to 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard (add more mustard if desired)
Chop chives finely and add into the mixture and mix well.

Spread half of the mixture over the top of the chicken breast. Put under the grill for 15 minutes.
Once the 15 minutes is up, turn the chicken over and apply the remaining mixture (so the whole breast is now covered).
Grill again for another 15 minutes and voila. Just a tip, try and grill it far away from the heat, as the first time i did this recipe it was high heat and the highest wrack in the grill and it burnt a bit but still tasted lovely anyway.

Enjoy- so so easy and delicious!:D

Ooh some of these dishes sound lovely :) dinner for me tonight is lamb grills and peas, yummy! :)

Homemade Shepherds Pie made with Extra Lean Beef Mince, topped with Cheese (HExA) served with mountains of lovely veg :drool: Fair to say I cannot wait!! xx

I want to make a garlic chicken dish tonight. Have no idea how to make it but really craving lots of garlic at the moment. If anyone has ideas, chuck them this way!!

If you have a whole chicken I simply place peeled cloves of garlic inside the cavity with a half of a lemon (cut in half), the other two quarters of lemon I add to the roasting pan about 3/4 way through cooking time with some more (unpeeled) garlic and squeeze the juice and the roasted garlic over the chicken near the end of cooking time.

For Chicken pieces, roast the cloves of garlic with the chicken and some veggies like onions, peppers, tomatoes etc when cooked mush the garlic with a wooden spoon and make a gravy,remove the chicken and veg (except the garlic) add a little stock, stir and simmer till reduced, if you like lots of sauce and can afford the Syns add some granules to thicken!
Serve with mash!

Lamb steak, new potatoes roasted in the actifry, veg and a little gravy. :D

X Kelly X said:
Its on the SW website. Basically its so so simple :) heres the recipe

Chicken Breasts
Wholegrain Mustard
Fromage Frais (Fat free)
Chives

Preheat the grill to high.

In a bowl mix 3 tbsp to 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard (add more mustard if desired)
Chop chives finely and add into the mixture and mix well.

Spread half of the mixture over the top of the chicken breast. Put under the grill for 15 minutes.
Once the 15 minutes is up, turn the chicken over and apply the remaining mixture (so the whole breast is now covered).
Grill again for another 15 minutes and voila. Just a tip, try and grill it far away from the heat, as the first time i did this recipe it was high heat and the highest wrack in the grill and it burnt a bit but still tasted lovely anyway.

Enjoy- so so easy and delicious!:D

Ah, cheers for that, will do this soon...similar to doing chicken tikka / tandoori chicken

Smash "tesco value instant mash" Pizza

topped with Bourbon BBQ sauce, herbs, cheese, BNS, Chargrilled Chicken, sliced cherry toms and a side salad :)

I ate out and had a chicken kebab (no pitta!!), jacket potato and salad. Can't say I was impressed or satisfied! Wish I'd come home and did myself a stir fry as I'd planned! :-( X

I've just got home after a nightmare day, really wanna order a chinese, instead I'm making pasta & sauce! Thank god for frozen onions & peppers, it's nights like this when I really appreciate them!!!

Pork Balti & basmati rice with some natural yog (fat free of course).

Its simmering now and smells yummy!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back