Just tasted it - mmmmmmmmm. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

View attachment 1

Mustard chicken, huge jacket potato and huge salad! Yum yum yum

Attachments

• image-3523008460.jpg
    image-3523008460.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 75
I had curry noodles (free) with a hot-n-spicy chicken breast (6.5syns) chopped up, and asian stir-fry (super free) sprinkled with chinese five spice.
It was very nice, if I say so myself!

Shirleen said:
If you have a whole chicken I simply place peeled cloves of garlic inside the cavity with a half of a lemon (cut in half), the other two quarters of lemon I add to the roasting pan about 3/4 way through cooking time with some more (unpeeled) garlic and squeeze the juice and the roasted garlic over the chicken near the end of cooking time.

For Chicken pieces, roast the cloves of garlic with the chicken and some veggies like onions, peppers, tomatoes etc when cooked mush the garlic with a wooden spoon and make a gravy,remove the chicken and veg (except the garlic) add a little stock, stir and simmer till reduced, if you like lots of sauce and can afford the Syns add some granules to thicken!
Serve with mash!

Thanks Shirleen! I have roasted lots of different veg with garlic and stuffed my chicken breast with garlic and cheese! Can't wait to eat it!

Roast gammon joint with 'fried' eggs, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas (3 syns) and a side salad.

Can't believe I have to syn my peas, lol - am excited to go back to extra easy after my red week!

I cooked an easy peasy green dish of an Ainsley Mexican rice with added spinach, peas and sweetcorn - couldn't be bothered to do anything more exciting but it hit the spot perfectly :)

SW spicy slow cooked pork. Off the web site. Currently sat in the slow cooker in the kitchen.

Forgot two things!

First, to put the garlic in at the start, shouldn't make much difference overall.

Second, don't lick your fingers after chopping the red chilli :eek: good job I didn't scratch/ rub anything!

Double :eek:

Back