Whats for tea tonight?

Simple and delicious I often have this for dinner especially if I'm home late after the gym!

And that's exactly where I'd been :) Not so bad then huh! Thanks x

leanerandlighter said:
Are these mugshots nice or do you all just eat them because they are syn free? They kind of look like student food! Should i try?

Hey are quite nice - some if them but aren't healthy! I have them when there's nothing else healthier as they're still better than a bought sandwich

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

leanerandlighter said:
Are these mugshots nice or do you all just eat them because they are syn free? They kind of look like student food! Should i try?

They are nice - some of them but they are not "healthy" but better than a bought sandwich syn wise if you are stuck for lunch. Not all of them are syn free either so be careful.

leanerandlighter said:

If I am running out of time to make lunch on a morning I tend to grab the spicy sweet and sour and a bag of frozen mixed veg - they have broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and spinach in. While the mug shot is doing it's business I micro the veg and then mix all together. Sometimes add chopped up chicken. Handy!

MinkyDinky said:
If I am running out of time to make lunch on a morning I tend to grab the spicy sweet and sour and a bag of frozen mixed veg - they have broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and spinach in. While the mug shot is doing it's business I micro the veg and then mix all together. Sometimes add chopped up chicken. Handy!

Oh sounds yummy x

MinkyDinky said:

You're very good - I normally just have a banana or apple with it!

Not sure what to have tonight as forgot to take anything out of the freezer. May nip to Tesco at lunchtime and see what they have on offer... really fancy a steak but money is a bit tight atm.

Hm, some of them are horrible but I guess it's all personal taste! The ones I find ok are:
Chicken
Spicy sweet n sour
Tomato

I pretty much eat them because they're syn free more than anything but I don't have them very often at all, not even once a week on the whole. They're just good if you fancy a hot snack or something quick. I've added chicken to them before and veg as well to make them a bit more substantial.

leanerandlighter said:

Hiya

I've tried all the free mugshots and found them very bland and overly watery, not my cuppa tea :)

Whole chicken, rubbed in spices and cooked in the slow cooker, actifry chips and salad. :D

Tonight I'm thinking....fish and chips, with veg. It sounds good. Although in fairness I might change my mind and go with a casserole instead. lol

I'm thinking of trying the "butter" chicken from the new sw calendar than came free with the new sw magazine mmmm

Emmajoyce said:
I'm thinking of trying the "butter" chicken from the new sw calendar than came free with the new sw magazine mmmm

Everyone in group this week was raving about this recipe and how good it was - think I may add it to my list for next week :)

Back