Whats for tea tonight?

For me tonight its pesto pasta... I love pasta but mixing it with fat free fromage fraise makes it go further and reduces the syns! Going to use parmesan as my hex. This is one of my fave creamy cheesy comforts!

Mushypea curry with chicken ,Rice noodles and loads of "fried" mushrooms and onions xx

Quorn lasagne & SW wedges

i just ate my dinner (chili con carne with brown rice) because im going to a concert so need super energy for dancing around!! :D

I bought some sweet potatoes and thinking of what to make with them. Might try the SW Red pepper, spinach and sweet potato tortilla. Looks and sounds lovely!

HM chicken nuggets, actifry chips & salad.

I'm out for a Mexican, dont know what is going to be best syns wise as I only thing that seems low is chilli and i don't really like that!! If anyone can help me with any syn values they know of that would be great!! Thanks. Kelly

MinkyDinky said:
Not had heart in years! My dad used to put it in steak pie and pretend it was kidney so we would eat it no complaints! Enjoy :)

I am a div and got my days muddled so hearts in the bin as OOD!
Chicken breast pots broccoli And sugar snaps for me!

Chilli tuna fishcakes, oven roasted tomatoes and garlic, with a mango and ginger salsa and some salad. I will then need to push it all closer together on the plate to fit on a few potato wedges!

Melon, pineapple and the rest of the mango.

Back