Whats for tea tonight?

Having leftover chilli with probably jacket potato or rice not sure which yet but it's weigh in tonight so has to be quick and easy as I'm always starving by the time I get home :))

Wi tonight at 5.30 and I hate coming home starving and have to wait even longer while I cook dinner...so week before last I made a cheesy veggie lasagna which serves 4. I froze the rest separately so tonight the OH can just pop 2 servings in and have em piping hot and ready to eat for when I get home!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sw quiche, savoury rice and stirfried veggies :D

My other half is making homemade burgers with wedges... ive got my daily cheese portion to come too so that'll make it extra yummy. Need to syn the bread but it's within my 15!

moonwatcher said:
Cheese and potato pie with leeks, onions, baked beans, tomatoes. Having a green day so I can get my weekly cheeeeeeese fix!

Sounds a tad yummy. I don't suppose you could point me in the direction o the recipe or is it on the forum? Think it could be another comfort food dinner :) xx

Sounds a tad yummy. I don't suppose you could point me in the direction o the recipe or is it on the forum? Think it could be another comfort food dinner :) xx

Yep of course - it's here
http://www.minimins.com/sw-winter-warmer-recipes/172292-cheese-onion-comfort-pie-syn-free.html

I didn't have any peas tonight, so I left them out. I also add a sprinkle of nutmeg because I like it with leeks, and a teaspoon of English mustard to enhance the cheesiness. I always have it on a green day and save as many as I can of my HEAs and Bs so I can load it up with oodles of cheese! :drool:

Christmas Soup.

Turkey, veg, pigs in blankets & stuffing balls!

Sausage egg and beans before I go to my first trampolining class lol

mushroom risotto, with parmezan as my hxa to sprinkle over making it all gooey and gorgeous!!..

it did have pancetta in aswell but i wasnt sure of the syns for pancetta and i couldnt be bothered looking for the syns so i just picked all the little pieces up..passed them over to my little boy and he passed me some extra mushrooms!!!

Creamy Prawn Tagliatelle

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back