Whats for tea tonight?

leanerandlighter said:
What's the difference?

Super speedy means it can help your weight loss but it doesn't mean it's free on all plans.

Superfree is free on all plans AND is what you must have a third of when doing extra easy plan.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back on the diet as of this morning & I'm now having an Indian :( But... I am having boiled rice, chicken tikka and mushroom dish :) I feel impressed already haha xxx

Tesco light choices chicken breast with tomato and basil sauce, jacket spud and my new favourite veg sugar snap peas!

Was lush but can't remember the syns in the chicken I think it's 1.5 per chicken breast so 3 syns

quorn pasta bolognese. The sauce made with tinned tomatoes, dry fried onions, peppers, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and of course quorn mince. Free dinner (I think)

Scotch broth soup in the Little Book of Soups. Got a bit of a dodgy tum today so thats what I fancy for tea. I have had it before and its quite lush though

It's Saturday, so... husband's awesome chilli con carne. :)

Chicken breast wrapped in bacon, with half a roasted squash filled with roasted vegetable cous cous. I can't wait for it! :)

salt fish with onion, potato cubes, peas and cajun seasoning and roast butternut squash with carribean barbeque rub and balsamic vinegar. mmmmmm.... Wouldn't life be pointless without spices?

Syn free sausages, actifry chips, lots of mushrooms and tomatoes.

Back