n1mumof3 said:
I have some sweet potatoes I need to use. Would u mind giving me the recipe? xx

Hiya it's on my recipe thread:-

My Wise Main Meal Recipes

If you can't find it let me know ;-)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

moonwatcher said:
Nope, scrap that - unbelievably I have no tinned toms in the pantry! This is unheard of ;) . I do have a jar of Sainsbury's chilli sauce lingering, but it's 17.5 syns per jar! So we will now be having Pasta Carbonara with some synned chorizo.

Do you have passata?

Been at a meeting so am just waiting for my HM burger to cook - HM cheeseburger in a wml roll with lots of tomatoes.

Do you have passata?

No, afraid not, nothing in the cupboard that even remotely resembles tomatoes except the chilli sauce, and I've already put that back (I didn't even buy it, someone gave it to me!) The problem is I buy toms and passata in bulk usually and so I 'always' have a shelf full. So I didn't even check this morning - just assumed I had some. Never mind, the Carbonara was very tasty. :D

lsf666 said:
Yum!!!

It was lovely. I'd never really tried smoked salmon until last week on a works doo. I bought it to try as I wasn't sure if I just thought I liked it last week because I was drunk!

BeckyT said:
It was lovely. I'd never really tried smoked salmon until last week on a works doo. I bought it to try as I wasn't sure if I just thought I liked it last week because I was drunk!

I never liked it until my hubby put it in my scrambled eggs. Now I love it!

We're having veggie pasta tonight :)

Back